Way to fail yet another server launch guys

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by discordkitty, Mar 16, 2018.

1. discordkitty Augur

Cheers.
    Gorgoroth likes this.
  2. Methodic New Member

Like they give a
  3. discordkitty Augur

Of course they don't, as long as we keep giving them our money. Which we do ;p
  4. vylo Augur

I got my starter tunic, then everything exploded.
  5. Torvius Journeyman

Yeah , epic fail
  6. Mimmie Journeyman

Sad panda
  7. Aumdail New Member

Must be nice I never made it to my city lol. The gods tossed me into a dimensional rift and are in the process of finding my soul!
  8. discordkitty Augur

I've never actually made it into game. I've created the two chars I wanted to start playing with, but the world server stops responding before they actually enter the world.

Love how they lied to us and said this wouldn't happen, great job guys =)
  9. RandomStrategy Augur

Apparently you didn't see the patch notes where starter tunics now DT the wearer.
  10. eqzekisdead Augur

The start may be rough but daybreak is generous, 25 pack of kronos in on sale RIGHT NOW.
  11. discordkitty Augur

Hahaha, yeah they're not getting my money for anything from that store. I only spend my free 500dbc a month ;p
    potatoface likes this.
  12. vylo Augur

DT so hard it crashes the server :D
  13. Gorgoroth New Member

:: Golf Clap ::
  14. Song New Member

I created a character. Started entering GFay. I had to close the browser after 10 minutes waiting to zone into game. I logged back in. My character was not in the character select screen and my name was not available now =P
  15. The Badger Lord Augur

Been loading GFAY for the last 15 mins.......
  16. Castekin New Member

It say server not responding for me. Wish I had never bothered coming back to this game.
  17. RandomStrategy Augur

Must've taken a name Prathun wanted :p

(KIDDING! I LOVE YOU Prathun! Please don't hurt me....)
  18. Mimmie Journeyman

zone times are so ... 1999
  19. vylo Augur

lvl 2 woooo
  20. Dasalmon New Member

Server launched right on time, has been running stable consistent since. Yeah, they metered the logins. Yeah, it's flooded with tons of slowdowns. That said, this is a really solid launch for an MMO. You simply haven't seen enough launches or have any understanding of how MMOs work.
    Prathun, Hludwolf and klanderso like this.