Live Update Bugs 03/14/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Riou EQResource

The in game calendar constantly resets the scroll bar/display to the top position in the left side panel when there are too many events and you scroll to cover up the top most displayed event - you can see it on March 28th on Live Servers
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Angahran Augur

Still getting "The zone path window cannot be opened because there is no active path." when zoning when I do not have a path active.
  3. Zaviere Augur

There is some pretty major broken/missing zone geometry in Breeding Grounds, right near one of the raid NPCs:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Unsure if there's any more spots in the zone, just happened to notice it passing thru doing a round of T2 raids.
  4. Angahran Augur

Not sure if this has been posted already.
    The 'task overlay' window is ignoring the 'Border Shows' setting every time you zone.
    You have to turn it 'on' and back 'off' to have it not show when you move your mouse over it.
  5. Zebrn Journeyman

Korasha 3 - Event resets since the snakes or iksar don't make it through the portal. We were trying to backflag some people for ROS.

/s canceling my 30 accounts.

Best,

Zebrn
  6. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

not a urgent bug but wep from vp quest items IE: Sledgehammer doesnt have a placeable tag :)
  7. wherehouse Lorekeeper

8. Moege Augur

EoK Assault on Atrebe
    Your attempt to control the ghost's mind works breifly, making it and its linked skeletons vulnerable.
    Your attempt to befuddle the ghost's mind works breifly, making it and its linked skeletons vulnerable.

Spelling mistake
  9. TenkenTurtle Elder

I can confirm the Power conduit is not clickable. Is trackable but leads to dead end unable to click it using /target or anything even where tracker finds it right on top of him.
  10. Zaph Augur

In-game /MP3 player volume slider is still buggered, and it still doesn't remember paused/stopped settings on logging in
    Enigman likes this.
  11. Paladin Augur

19th Anniversary Quest: Pieces Is Pieces

Items you need to deliver are showing up as a collectible with no Lore tab and showing red that you have all ready collected it.

The graphics also show a number in the bottom right corner indicating they will stack. However, they can not stack because they are LORE and you can have only one.

I suspect they were supposed to be NO TRADE and not LORE --- since you really need 2 of each.

And lastly, they seem to be uncommon drops -- with a host of players pursuing these quests and the fact you need more than one of each, they should not be rare drops by any measure!
  12. Paladin Augur

UPDATE: I figured out why the drop rate was messed up. It seems I was the first on the server to go after the drops and the target MOB's that were up were still on the old loot tables. On round two (after respawns), they began to drop the items.
  13. Spellfire Augur

19th Anniv. task: Lost but Not Forgotten

[Fri Mar 16 02:03:43 2018] Forceful Presence slips backward and vanishes into the darkness.

I was unable to proceed with the task after this. No mobs left in the instance, Forceful Presence would follow me around in the room but will not attack.
  14. Gialana Augur

Do you by chance have Loudness Equalization turned on? I also usually have my in game volume set at 5%. When I have Loudness Equalization turned on, sounds for my character are very loud. When I have it turned off (without changing my computer's volume level), it's very quiet.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Lost but not forgotten

Exp seems broken, getting message of bonus exp but only getting 2% of an AA for a blue, 3% for a white, 4% for a yellow and 5% for a red. I'm sure it wasn't planned to have the exp in this mission so pitiful.

Also what is Loyals faction and should I be worried about losing it.
  16. The Hated One Augur

Did anyone catch that the boss named in Tenebrous Mountains was respawning constantly yesterday?
  17. Horyuken Augur

Moege! did you make it to this point post patch ? If so where did you setup for the Iks and Sissars?
  18. Warpeace Augur

Lost but Not Forgotten

Sila is not spawning
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

1 - Feedback, not a bug
    2 - Hrm. I suspect that it's because it's a charm. Charms don't know their stats in bags, only when worn. And if it doesn't know its stats, they are below the level needed for the click to work. There may be no solution to this, but I'll investigate.
    3 - Not a bug.

I'll Add this to my list.
    The collectible tag and stacking are a bug. The Lore is intended. We intend you to need to delve out twice, not do the normal quest and the bonus objective at the same time.
    The drop rate is reasonable at 50%.
    Also. Random numbers can be streaky,,, it's the way of... Random!
  20. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Jeweled Hoarded Blood Orchid Katana look is not changing using the bard epic ornament.