19th Anniversary missions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Isn't there already a dinner party in Dreadspire for one of the other anniversaries?
  2. Zamiam Augur

I also thought there was a "dinner party" anniv quest already .. is this a new one or same one
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I guess we find out tomorrow.
  4. Jumbur Improved Familiar

5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

6. feeltheburn Augur

my question is why
  7. Febb Augur

Why not? Is there a reason why they can't make anniversary content in Dreadspire?
  8. feeltheburn Augur

Guess I dont see the point in doing it. nothing more, have at it .
  9. Febb Augur

So you don't want new content or you don't want content in Dreadspire?
  10. Cavall Journeyman

I just finished Fish Eyes in the Dark and went to move onto Pieces is Pieces, but it says I have an 18-hour lockout. WHY are these timers linked?
  11. feeltheburn Augur

shrug....new content? define new....and the useful item that comes from it?
  12. svann Augur

You are the one that said you dont see why. Define what you meant.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Aren't they different? In so far as you have to have ROS expansion to do the 19th anniversary version. So it seems it would be scaled considerably harder than the one for the 13th year version.
  14. feeltheburn Augur

to each his own, dont see the point in it or anything useful in it
  15. Fohpo Augur

More just people upset over more rehashed/reused content I think.
  16. Thraine Augur

i think we get a charm aug upgrade (finally) from this one.

im not super thrilled about dreadspire but at least its something new .. never seen a dreadspire mob hit for 36k before, also they quad. get ready to work that mend key :)
  17. feeltheburn Augur

unless I read it wrong didnt believe THAT one was the task for it. if so duly noted and I ll retract, otherwise Ill refer to my prior comments and say to each his own
  18. Fohpo Augur

There's a new Dreadspire task for aug afaik
  19. Qbert Gallifreyan

The Dreadspire task was . . . interesting. I ran out of time (6 hours) and I was missing two updates. I got a ground spawn food item behind a "door" that the npc didn't reject (he rejected 4 others) . . . but he also didn't give me a task update for it. But, that didn't really matter - I still don't know what the other update is (missing updates 1 and 3, whatever they are).

And 42k quadders is fun, especially when they come in pairs in the ballroom :p

Hopefully they make this a longer timer, that 6 hours is not enough ><
  20. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Interesting. Asking for a longer timer. Maybe some people have 6-8 hours they can spend in front of the computer non-stop. I believe most players, myself included, do not fit that description, however.