Question on Hstats

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ptah, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Wulfhere Augur

If you consider raidloot.com item search, you'll notice that it places great value on heroic Stamina implicitly. Where 1 hSta equals 15 HP, in searches that include hit points that means that in the typical weighted searches like 1 hAgi = 4 AC = 40 HP = 2.66 hSta.

In other words, hSta > AC ! Uhm What!? o_O
  2. Bobsmith Augur

So yes and no. There are factors like AA that boost return from stats on gear. And different classes benefit at different rates. ie: Hstamina on a necro with no as boost works as follows. 1 heroic stamina equals 4.375 hp +10. So a +8 sta Aug would give 35hp +80 equaling 115hp just from the heroic not to mention what raw hp it may have. Now once you figure in things like AA and power source etc etc that number goes up. Currently on Bob each point of heroic stam is 21.625 hp vs the base 14.375.

I would imagine there are formulas for the other stats as well but I don't know them off the top of my head.
  3. Brohg Augur

Derresh, Apr 21, 2016
    fransisco and Tiggold like this.
  4. p2aa Augur

I'm a raid geared warrior and I use the following formula to evaluate type 7/8 and type 5 augs :
    1 AC = 1 Hsta = 2Hagi = 6 Hdex = 10 HP
    While this formula gives me only type 5 Hsta favored augs to use, it gives me a few RoS Hagi / HDex only type 7/8 augs to wear over some EoK augs with only Hsta.
  5. svann Augur

probably should consider how many hps 1 Hsta actually gives. It will be more at 110 than at 100.
  6. fransisco Augur

it also depends on class. War > knight > melee dps > priests > druids > casters
  7. svann Augur

Easy enough to figure for the particular character though. Looks to me like 1Hsta = 36 hp for my bard.
  8. Remnant New Member

SK. High end grouping/casual raid. What to go :(
  9. p2aa Augur

If you mostly group and hardly raid, go HDex.