Coirnav Progression Server - Coming March 16, 2018!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quandor New Member

+1 to this
  2. Roxxlyy Augur

This was wrong and updated just now! The bullet from the longer FAQ have just read "hotbar revamps" without the exception. Clicking items from bags will be a part of Coirnav.
    SithWizard likes this.
  3. Roxxlyy Augur

It will be launching earlier in the day than usual! We're shooting for 11 AM PT.
    Dragon Jockey and Sikem like this.
  4. potatoface Journeyman

Thanks for the clarification!
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  5. Psalmz Elder

Have the login and zoning issues been corrected since the last progression server launched? In the early hours of the last server launch, the login server was overloaded. It took some people more than an hour to login. The confusing login queue messages only aggravated the situation. Zoning was also not working. I remember it taking several attempts and about 20 minutes to zone from Akanon to Steamfont.
  6. Keth Journeyman

11 am works for me! Looking forward to launch.
  7. Plato New Member

I was looking forward to joining in the live-stream, but as you are doing it over Facebook and I don't have a Facebook account (& never intend to get one), I am going to miss out. Good luck with your launch anyhow.
  8. Ajjantis Elder

From now on, how many more hour for launch?
  9. Song New Member

Should be now.. 11am PST was 5 minutes ago, but not up yet

I keep getting an error message when I try to log into server
  10. ballardbk New Member

It's up, but everybody I know, as well as me, can't log in. Getting "an unknown error has occurred while trying to join the server".
  11. BigHurb New Member

^ same .. can log into another server but not Coirnav... great work devs!
  12. Harabek New Member

Roxxlyy may we have an update? A lot of people wasting their time staring at server screens not knowing what is going on.
  13. Song New Member

At least the 'Unknown Error' is popping up faster =P
  14. Harabek New Member

I expect we will hear something about the launch being delayed by 4 hours approx. 1 hour after the the release time.
  15. Thistleborn New Member

Its 11:30 here on the Pacific coast. Now, as Daybreak prefers to patch at 6:30 AM in the morning for the big ones when they get into the office early and 11 AM for this one....can only assume they all went out to lunch break today and forgot to flip the switch on o_O
  16. Socor New Member

Why is it not up yet DBG? Why are you so unreliable?
  17. Harabek New Member

Shadowbane Dev's at wholesale price maybe?
  18. Utdaan Augur

It's up, people are in, but it's taking forever to zone or do anything right now.
  19. Dahaman Augur

I had great fun over the weekend on the new Coirnav server.

I made it to level 10 as a shaman, geared up as I was finding scrub armor, started into blacksmithing for further upgrades, and enjoyed the frenzy that was the Innothule Swamp on open. It may require patience, but its onwards and upwards from here.

Thanks Devs!
  20. BigHurb New Member

So far so good, minus the extremely confused people who seem to think there are "camps" at orc tents and that having more than one group at a "camp" is harassment and bannable... classic EQ except we can just steamroll these nerds so I like it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.