Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Daedly Augur

I meant on a separate account, so they could make profit for it. I like your idea too though.
  2. Aurastrider Augur

Before they work on this there would need to be two new inventory slots for stat foods and drinks. If Quest>Trade skill> general bags all my fresh meat and other goodies would get consumed not to mention those items would cancel stat foods and drinks making them useless. Still not a bad idea but this would also have to be taken into consideration.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

A way to link my accounts together so I could play any 2 or more chars of any of my accounts, rather than 1 off each.
    Angahran likes this.
  4. Remslaren New Member

Mage here...possible to add 101-105 spells into the spell sets?
  5. Evurkvest Augur

Universal Augmentation Distiller for all types (I - XXI?) or change the augs to only use one type.

Universal destiller for type 3 focus augs, make the cost equal or greater than purchase price of the type 3 aug.
    fortuneteller, IblisTheMage and svann like this.
  6. slayerofbats Augur

I would want the several things I wished for many times and always gets ignored.
  7. kizant Augur

Maybe. The main issue is most things assume max level. Whether it's AAs or debuffs and auras. I'd want to do a level drop down and adjust everything. In the mean time there's still the old version that might help what you're looking for. http://eok.kizant.net
  8. Geroblue Augur

I would love to be able to alphabetize or have the spells in spell books listed by level.
    Daedly likes this.
  9. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Autoskill / Autoinventory option for the Forage ability. Current I bind one of my movement keys to a forage macro with autoinventory lines. While this works fine it would be nice for the game to have inherent capability to do this. Also it would save me the hassle of having things I want on my cursor for turn ins or dropping on the ground from autoinventorying when I accidently hit those movement keys while I have it on my cursor.
  10. Fohpo Augur

No removal of potion belt in addition to AoCs for live servers.
    Yinla likes this.
  11. Risiko Augur

What if there was a Auto Forage toggle that when turned on would automatically attempt a forage every time the skill is available, and put what ever it forages in to the Advanced Loot window?
    Kaenneth and Yinla like this.
  12. Darchon_Xegony Augur

This would be very cool. I'd love to mark plenty of useless forage items "Never".
  13. Risiko Augur

Here's a big one for me.

• Add the option to "Always Leave On Corpse" (AL) to the Advanced Loot System.
    Its annoying to have the advanced loot window fill up with junk that you have set to Never. It would be nice if these items would just automatically drop off the list if everybody in the group has them set to Never.
    Zhaunil_AB, Metanis, Caell and 3 others like this.
  14. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

something like /hidecorpses npcalways would be great for rezzing classes. Automatically hides all NPC corpses as they appear, leaves player corpses visible to rez.
    IblisTheMage, svann and Risiko like this.
  15. Mortium Elder

Make Glyph of Destruction II a permanent AA with a timer so I don't have to open up a huge AA window mid raid and buy it again. Heck, I'd pay 1,000 AA easily if it had ranks to achieve that as a final result.
  16. Mortium Elder

/raiddisband

For raid leaders who want to totally restart from fresh and boot every single player from the raid.
    Kaenneth and Risiko like this.
  17. svann Augur

this also works:
    /pause 5, /alt activate 7019
    /alt buy 7019
    /timer 6000
    Mortium likes this.
  18. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I don't raid, but that seems like a really useful thing to add, that I can't imagine would take that much programming to accomplish.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

more social buttons!
    Zhaunil_AB likes this.
  20. Tatanka Joe Schmo

OK, here's a wish prompted by the patch note discussions....

When I have a hotbar button that says "Not Found", make a way for me to know what item it's looking for. AA revamps, used quest items, things you don't use frequently, or coming back from a sabbatical, nothing's worse than seeing "Not Found" and not having the foggiest notion what it's looking for!
    Dsuna, Atlans, Metanis and 7 others like this.