WTB Evict Option for Guild Neighborhoods

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Allayna, Feb 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

This thread has unwittingly uncovered my secret plot to defraud all those who ever paid into escrow of that which they paid into escrow. I have every Guild Leader in every guild on every server working in cahoots with me, the last piece is the evict button. Without it I cannot complete my evil plan. Please let me be evil. I know that losing these plots will destroy the will and emotional health of all those who have escrow. Wouldn't that be funny to see? Come enjoy it with me. Help us get an evict button, and then we can rule (all the) Norrath(s).
  2. Tornicade_IV Augur

You mean where I pointed out a scaling discrepancy for an item that's required for zone progression?
    There were clear motives at play I that thread.

Those fear that Tradeskilled gear would have less need or demand if the ROS was in scale.
    and raid geared folk who would never be wearing the stuff anyways.

btw it was an approximate 4% increase from EOK T2@ whereas the trade skilled is a 14% increase and the ROST2 is overall an approximate 18% increase.

and a contributor is someone who has frequented these boards since 2004
    but thank you for your venom
  3. Maedhros High King

I have indeed petitioned in the past to have characters removed from plots in my guild neighborhood and was ignored.
    MasterMagnus and Liljit like this.
  4. Liljit Augur

Must be difficult managing all that real estate for your alts...

This thread is about real guilds.
    MasterMagnus and Maedhros like this.
  5. Maedhros High King

Hahahahaha
    Your knowledge as a co-leader of a guild once?
    Your knowledge as an owner of a neighborhood with less than two dozen of your alt characters in your alt guild which you own every single plot to?
    [IMG]
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  6. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Why would you be denied? Maybe you don't know as much as you think you know.

You do still realize DBG and SOE before have been sending me checks every three months for years. My interactions with various art staff, however small, are something you know nothing of.

My knowledge is broader than yours, and I don't have to prove it, it was already known by those that don't live in their own little EQ bubble.

I'm sure you know more than nothing, but it's looking like you know far less than you think.
  7. Maedhros High King

Designing items for player studio does not make you the final word in any and all things to do with EQ housing. I am also not the final word, that is why I am asking for the devs, not you, to acknowledge the need for guilds to remove players that are no longer in the guild from their private housing neighborhoods.
    When you state that an evict button will never be a thing, sure you're probably right, but you're just guessing. My hope is that a dev will read this thread and get as irritated by your posts as many of the rest of us and create the button out of spite to show you that you do not speak for them any more than the rest of us.
    Caell, Niskin and MasterMagnus like this.
  8. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

No it's not, it's about plots in YOUR neighborhood that you don't own, and can't manage. So you come here to whine.

I post that image to laugh at you.
  9. Bobsmith Augur

Did you really just bring up your argument about gear in an expansion you don't own....AGAIN. In a completely unrelated thread none the less... Yes you are contributing, to what who really knows.
  10. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Agreed.

And so why were you denied again?
  11. Felicite Augur

For the same reason a GM /petition did not get Felicite on Ragefire the same surname I've had since 2002: "we don't do that stuff anymore, no staff".
  12. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

I play this game too, and I am really sorry.

But when that kind of response was given, why are people in fairly large guilds with decent reputations, and self proclaimed knowledge, coming here and stamping their feet like this?

When we all know it will not get your goal accomplished?
  13. Zaviere Augur

Well, since this thread apparently isn't going anywhere anytime soon...

I feel this thread needs to lighten up a bit. That being said, with all this talk of feet stamping, I feel this is appropriate to post here;

14. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Couple of points.
    -You wouldn't have brought these complaints here to the forums if you had the email of an actual staff person you could speak to. (Which I do)
    -IF you have an email and sent it, and got a response, I'm pretty sure it could be summed up exactly as Felicite says.
    because
    -They don't have the staff.
    -They've been working on 'super secret' game for over 2 years.
    -This game, and housing get bare minimum attention, anything you get you should all be thanking your lucky stars.

It is just that bad there, and we don't need to keep talking about it, because they don't need to be dragged through the mud over it.

If any dev IS going to see your little issue, THEY ALREADY HAVE.

If they haven't seen it, no amount of forum questing is gonna get them to take their limited resources to bear, because 'hooray' you called them out on the interwebs.
  15. Liljit Augur

In regards to guild neighborhood issue, we cannot move these inactive players out of your neighborhood. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and thank you for playing EverQuest!
    Safe travels,
    Senior GM Dunbar
    Daybreak Games

This is GM Dunbar. I will forward your suggestion to our development team. I encourage you to post on the official game forums here https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php. The developers often look to the forums for feedback on game content and you may rally support from other players there too; which often helps your case with the developers. I wish you luck and I hope your suggestion is implemented. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and thank you for playing EverQuest!
    Safe travels,
    Senior GM Dunbar
    Daybreak Games
  16. Tornicade_IV Augur

no I didn't bring it up. someone else did.

and I never made any comments about the difficulty or lack thereof of the content. I specifically was talking about the itemization.

and its one of the reasons I do not own the expansion.

on a more related note.

if the GMS cant move the plots why should the GL be able to do so
  17. Maedhros High King

Total mic drop. Cheers!
    Caell and Liljit like this.
  18. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Congratulations, mission accomplished pages ago?
  19. Tornicade_IV Augur

GM Dalgras (Daybreak Games)

Mar 2, 6:53 PM PST

Greetings Traveler,

After doing an investigation of your account, I see that you only have (1) Guild Writ of the Sunrise Purchased and that was on Feb 20, 2014. If any other player's purchased a writ, they'll have to submit their tickets seperately.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us again and thank you for playing EverQuest!

Sincerely,
    GM Dalgras
    looks like my guild doesn't own the 2nd neighborhood. that was broken.
    even though it was my writ that was broken and is not accessible
  20. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

And by that I mean my post on page 8 where I propose this. Which if they get around to reading all the actual proposals would probably be the most likely solution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.