Can these Cards still be redeemed? I found 5 of them in my loot closet.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Daphonic, Feb 28, 2018.

1. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Oh, and if the OP plays eq, might as well just trade them for krono. Could probably get 40 krono each and play eq for free for years.
  2. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

So it would be better for me not to speak up with information that may help other people?

I was not bashing the OP. I even stated that some third party out there can be selling the lost cards and OP might have received it from that source. Granted, even other posters were jokingly asking what a "loot closet" was. And dropping $350 on loot cards is not chump change but I can understand that these are limited edition collector's items.

The OP's response makes the provenance of the cards more legit but ANY online deal can go foul - legit cards or not - so my point stands.
  3. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

So the OP is going to risk getting scammed in-game on someone's promise to deliver? Ebay is much safer for selling the loot cards.
  4. YellowBelly Augur

With the restrictions in place on the guise I doubt it's worth 40 krono. I thought they gimped it bad.
  5. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Ya the restrictions on the item deff suck. I still see them selling well on E-Bay though. I could be wrong, but I don't think it's against the EULA to sell the cards like it is for selling plat/chars/items and such. E-Bay would deff be the way to go, as you can get buyer/seller protection to combat fraud/scams. Using in-game Krono one person has to give up the goods before the other which leaves a huge potential to get scammed.
  6. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Do we know if these are claimable in classic on new TLPs ?
  7. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I doubt they are claimable on the TLP's, at least not in the beginning.
  8. Daphonic New Member

9. Zamiam Augur

ya it was a huge upset when i got mine and the illusion itself only lasts 30min and has a 2 hour recast and it even counts down when in PoK or GL where buffs should not
  10. Zamiam Augur

im not positive but i wouldnt see why not they are all the old world gods ..
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

12. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Guise of the Ancient Gods is fun to pop on raids, Guide events, and lesson burn.

I was hoping that the devs would at least allow Illusion: Bristlebane to behave like a normal illusion since it’s already cast by jester.
  13. Daphonic New Member

Thank you!
  14. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

What are you talking about? Sell for X krono, person hands YOU the krono, you tell them the code, done. No way for HIM to get scammed.

Put on ebay, sell, person pays, gets card, then does a paypal chargeback, and you're boned.
  15. Zarathustra New Member

i'm interested in this card. can the Roxxlyy check if these are still redeemable? am worried that Daybreak servers won't recognize an old SOE code.
  16. WorriedinNorrath Elder

I agree. The code could be useless now the SOE is not around. I would need confirmation it still works before spending money.
  17. eqgamer Augur

Dunno it code still works but CAN tell you:

Make sure you don’t already have an illusion up. Not only will the click not hold (of course) but you’ll also have to wait two hours to use again.

Make sure you or your pet is shrunk if in area w/ short ceiling or ^^^

The Gods are random and I don’t know if one is weighted more than other but I always seem to get Rallos Zek and rarely the badarse Tribunal.
  18. Daphonic New Member

I was able to use a Code and Confirm it works. the Ebay has 3 hours left.

[IMG]
    Benito likes this.
  19. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I didn't bid but it looks like there was a bidding war at the end and the winning buyer had set a high max bid. $150 is not bad.
  20. Daphonic New Member

I put a 2nd one up, and included the picture that proves the Codes Still work.