Can these Cards still be redeemed? I found 5 of them in my loot closet.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Daphonic, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Daphonic New Member

2. Funk Augur

Good luck, it granted a very cool old item. Hope you can still redeem it.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I last those cards on EBay 2 years ago fetching $100+ each.
    Daphonic likes this.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

P.S. I am not sure if I would recommend selling or buying gift card-type of items on Ebay though. Sellers can sell "used" codes. Buyers can claim to receive a defunct code and file a claim with Ebay. Do it at your own risk. (I'd say take pictures of the unscratched card with the buyer's receipt or not email the codes if you do sell). :)
  5. draginn Elder

lol what's a LOOT CLOSET?
  6. Daphonic New Member

Haha, I have a Closet in my basement basically filled with Bags from all the Conventions I've gone too, and bunch old Geek Stuff like Statues, posters, I just store them all in the loot closet.
    draginn likes this.
  7. Zamiam Augur

8. Eanelder Augur

Interesting how you forgot about 5 cards that apparently sold for $35 a pop :) But they were also included as part of registration.

I would think they should still be valid and work. I claimed an in game shield using a code from a PC Gamer magazine that preceded SOE LIVE 2014 just a few months ago.

I believe the claimed reward in EQ was the Guise of the Ancient Gods - which this forum post seems to verify. I believe this is still a very sought after / desired item.
  9. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Yes it's still desired!! I would be willing to buy one off you, unless you have 5 different accounts you want to use them on. :)
  10. Eanelder Augur

He could also decide claim them in Landmark, EQ Next or Dragon's Prophet...
    Kaenneth likes this.
  11. Lily Augur

lol
  12. YellowBelly Augur

I’d be willing to take one. PM me
  13. Febb Augur

What about Vanguard or SWG?
  14. Funk Augur

RiP SWG, some good times.
  15. Eanelder Augur

Don't be silly, those clearly aren't eligible with this loot card.
  16. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

If I remember correctly, a SOE employee bag with these cards went missing during SOE Live 2014. I am not saying the OP was involved or perhaps an unwitting customer after maybe buying them from a third party. People should be careful.
  17. Daphonic New Member

I bought 10 of them during SOE LIVE 2014, used 1, and gave 3 others to guildies who couldnt make it, and 1 to my brother. Was going to use them for my stream back in the day but i never did. I've been asked about them many times, I may just put them up on Ebay.
  18. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Also love to purchase one off you if still available.
  19. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Let the forums know when you post it on EBay. Separate the listings (if you sell multiple cards) by months or so. I’d love to see what kind of prices you will get. I am thinking $250 to $450 if there’s a bidding war.

Edit: I’d redeem a card to make sure it works. The codes claims all SOE Live 2014 in-game items across ALL current games on the redeemed account. So the account will get EQ1’s Guise of the Ancient Gods + Metamorph Wand: Ancient Gods, EQ’2 Tears of Veeshan Large Backpack, DCU’s Slot Machine, AND Planetside 2 Money camos (camo of $100, $50 Dollar Bills and a 2nd camo of coins) and NS Autoblade. If you advertise on Planetside 2, you may get higher offers ($300+) than if it’s just on EQ as Money camo and NS Autoblade on Planetside 2 is like the Noble Dojorn Lamp on EQ1 (zenith of all promo items).
  20. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

The conspiracy is strong with this one lol.

You do know these cost $35 and anyone could buy as many as they wanted for this right? I have it and the T-shirt they mailed you, and never went to SOE live.