suggestion: unlock tds

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by svann, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Bigfan Augur

I'm still in shock at this level of lazy, and I thought I was king slacker!

My group geared tank and all my chars/alts NEVER used a PS before RoS. Now saying you have to have it for tanking t2 just has me in awe of this crappiness of your playstyle.

Go learn to play.
  2. Fohpo Augur

Rude
    moogs, svann and Jhenna_BB like this.
  3. Bigfan Augur

Truth hurts doesn't it?
  4. Funk Augur

I'd say if you have tanks wanting to raid that aren't willing to do progression they really do have a problem.... you may want to look for new applicants.
    Group progression in TDS adds a lot more than just getting to a power source. Any legit tank or aspiring tank who wants to be solid will do all previous progression to get all stat bonuses. So content being unlocked wouldn't matter as it's on the list of to do's anyway.
  5. Aurastrider Augur

Some of the best times I have had in this game were in POW when my guild was still pretty active and we had the numbers to take on several of the named there although we barely had the numbers making it a challenge. The rewards at the time were pretty awesome also and for a smaller guild to get raid quality loot from some of the lesser named was a huge bonus for us. I personally wish there was at least one zone like this in every expansion targeted at getting 2-3 groups together for old school open world raid type game play. You might see some boxers ditch their box crew for a couple hours to go join a mini raid and if they aimed it at the 2-3 group mark this might be manageable during non peak hours also if people are willing to do it.
  6. Daedly Augur

They seemed to unlocked only the T2 and not T3. Unless it's just the boat stopping me and there is another way to get to Combine Dredge?
  7. Vaeeldar Augur

None of it has been unlocked yet.
  8. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

The person who commented about when they unlock the stuff was wrong. It is not at the start of Anniversary period, but around the end of it; late April to be exact. I would look for it to be happening sometime within the next couple weeks.
  9. moogs Augur

10. Tiggold Augur

Please don't unlock TDS, it would be a shame. You would have to retune the HA's there in a week after forum posts anyways. Don't do this to yourselves.
    Fohpo likes this.
  11. Fohpo Augur

Doesn't your beastlord need proc augs though =(
  12. Tiggold Augur

Well someone helped me with some currency so now I only need the cheaper one :) You know I'll work TDS with you anyways so hush :)
  13. Fohpo Augur

Someone should donate to the help Fohpo fund, I need augs for bard, chanter, SK, and mage (maybe cleric, shaman and ranger eventually) :(
  14. Tiggold Augur

If only you knew a Berserker.....
  15. Fohpo Augur

I have it on good authority (Forum Questers), all the good berserkers have rerolled to tanks since they do 90% of zerk DPS and are WAY more durable...
    EnchFWO and Sheex like this.
  16. Tiggold Augur

I don't even know who you are right now
  17. Fohpo Augur

Terribly bored at work, students are watching "Boy in the Striped Pajamas" and I've finished grading everything I needed to get caught up on.
  18. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Wait...you’re a teacher? Unpossible!
  19. Fohpo Augur

Not a very good one.
  20. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Live feed to your office right now:

[IMG]

What subject do you teach, Professor Whiskers?