End of Empire - only for raiders or ultrahardcore groups?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kitekat, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Tucoh Augur

Lots of good info posted in this thread, but I'll just repeat that the key to winning this fight with an underpowered group is to hide behind the NPCs on the soulfeaster's wave, and to pull one or both of the soulfeasters away from the group.

If you can fight the soulfeasters away from the chokidai and warleader hegron and burn them, this fight is much easier.
    Belexes likes this.
  2. Fohpo Augur

Super solid advice, I see a lot of groups screw up balancing waves because they don't account for the NPC DPS and they are surprisingly effective.
  3. Metanis Bad Company

One tip I didn't see mentioned here, if your group is a bit on the weak side have someone watch for and root the boss before he gets to the group. Your tank doesn't have to melee him that way while you finish off the soulfeasters and dogs.
    Belexes, Sheex and Tucoh like this.
  4. Fohpo Augur

Didn't know that one. nice tip.
  5. Bigstomp Augur

They seem random to me. Although I've paid more attention to them during the raid than in the group mission.
  6. Tucoh Augur

meteors are totally random as far as I can tell in the group mission.
  7. keviin101higuys Lorekeeper

cleric, sk, shaman, wiz, zerker, and usually who ever else wants to tag along, usually a dps class..
  8. keviin101higuys Lorekeeper

the aura circles looks like the drake thing in skyfire zone

if your cleric near max healing aa' you and the shaman can also just spam group heal and keep heal over times up and just heal through the falling rocks..

which is good for boxing when you're focus on aggro/balance
  9. keviin101higuys Lorekeeper

if you have the dps... you can kill the lifestealers before silence even goes off.. if you dont, move your healer/caster a little bit away from the group...

Meteors are random i think, there are times where they land and are no where near any npc/pc. sometimes they are right on me... other times if i move to the left 20 feet. im safe.
  10. Monkman Augur

To be honest the auras do not look like the drake ones from skyfire.
  11. Bobsmith Augur

That's because they are a new "decal" that Absor is in love with. And they come in all sorts of neat colors...should he so choose.
  12. Kelset Elder

Good info, thanks all!
  13. Gundolin Augur

That's basically what we did. Tried clicking the first time and failed, the second time we just ignored the meteors and healed through them. Wearing a combination of EOK Raid gear, EoK T2 Group gear, TBM Raid gear. Probably in that order, so I'm not sure how much better that is equipment wise than the groups that are struggling with this event.
  14. Cleaver Augur

Its not easy but its doable.

First thing is ignore the meteors and hammer smash. As long as you dont take each at the same time it should not 1 shot anyone in EOK/ROS group gear.

Load your group up with enchanter buffs and any spell/dot mitigation buffs you can get. DO NOT OVER DPS the adds you want to kill them at the same time to avoid the next wave spawning while the previous one is up. So do not kill add 1 until add 2 and 3 are at 10%. Rinse and repeat this every wave. I burn the 2nd wave to avoid the silence it wont cast if you're quick here. Try to save deflection/fort and your defensive disc for after wave 3 when you get the dogs named and other adds at the same time. Once the adds are dead its a pretty simple event. You can avoid hammer smash if you want, but again if you don't take the meteor AE and hammersmash at the same time neither should 1 shot you.
  15. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Yupp what Kevin said. Just move out a bit for that silence wave on the healer. Then move back in after viral passed. The meteors are random all over the map, no pattern or exact spot each time.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

And no one who boxes.
  17. Belexes ForumQuester

It can be boxed, but in no way should missions etc. be designed for boxers.
  18. Cicelee Augur

I know one person who boxes six characters that can do this mission.

Furthermore I know someone who boxes five characters, I was number six, and we won. Easily.

So.... I defer to what I originally said.
    Belexes likes this.
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I don't know any of these people.... so.....
  20. Belexes ForumQuester

Just because you don't know anyone that can, doesn't mean it can't be done. :p