Map editing tools not opening

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Xanadas, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Xanadas Augur

On ragefire - since the last patch.

You click the icon but nothing appears - even with the default UI.

Secondarily (longstanding issue), on Ragefire, whenever I make/made map edits, they would never save. They'd be gone the next time I zoned. I run everything as adminstrator, and I don't have any antivirus installed.

Sorry for double post - couldn't edit subject of the last post.
  2. Orbital101 Augur

They do save but every time you run the patcher they get overwrited... It is best to create a sub folder inside your EQ maps folder and use the scroll down on the top left corner of the map window where it says default and change it to what ever name you named your sub folder. Detailed explanation on my google drive or just grab my map pack 'Good's Maps' if not already using it ;)

and at this time the Map icon on the window selector seem to be broken so is the toolbar.
  3. Xanadas Augur

I can make an edit, hit "Save Map" then zone out and back and the edit will be lost. I don't think it's the patcher.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

use Sub folder and you wont have issues with the save button. Also do you have multiple account logged on the same patcher because each time a character zone it will save over the previous one. So ideally you want to zone the one that you edit maps on last or click on the button Current Zone on the other one.

Anyway here a pict as to what it should look like

[IMG]