Live Update Bugs 02/21/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Vandir Lorekeeper

Roger that. Was unsure -- can barely remember what I had for breakfast, don't know how I'd ever remember when those AAs became available!

At least it's now answered somewhere on the forums and can be searched for (because the question/answer had never been asked on here as far as I could find, just one mention in the bug tracker).
  2. segap Augur

Lots of people complained throughout the TBM expansion that the scaling of named in HAs seemed to be broken. You appear to be the first dev that actually looked in to those complaints three years afterwards.
    Kaenneth and Yinla like this.
  3. klanderso Developer

Those of you losing tools on combine failures, what related AAs do you have? Is Draught of the Craftsman active by any chance? And if any of you have the output from chat when this happens, can you please PM it to me (to keep the length of this thread down :p)?

Nevermind, I was able to reproduce this locally and am working on getting it fixed.
    Eaiana likes this.
  4. niente Developer

This should be fixed now. You will have to log out and re-patch to get the update.
    Jumbur likes this.
  5. Jkang New Member

Group with Mage, shaman and their pet, Heal merc casting Hand of Assurance Rk,II.
    It only land on players and not on pet.
    And merc just wont single buff the pet with Assurance.
    Test several time, put heal merc on passive, click off all Assurance buff and pet too.
    Put merc back on active, Merc start casting Hand of Assurance but then it wont land on Pet and refuse to single buff the pet too.
  6. Jkang New Member

nevermind, logged out and patch, now seem working.
  7. Ismel Augur

Good idea but I use default UI =(
  8. Paladin Augur

RE:

The AA abilities window will now display descriptions for your current ability rank as well as the next rank available for purchase.

Bug? Concern?:

I notice with the Necromancer AA "Companion's Fury" (133 levels) -- the text has not seemed to change since about Level 110 of the AA? Due this I actually took notes and sure enough, when I bought Level 116, it read exactly the same as Level 115 right down to the timers... as best I can tell.

Am I wasting AA's buying this AA any further? Since it seems to increase nothing?
  9. NeverPayForLag Augur

Strange effect on buffs not sticking:

Have now the second case:
    1. Spirit of Tal'tak (Shaman)
    2. Potion: Destillate of Celestial Healing X

on a lvl 71 Rogue.
    Casting does nothing. He never used a block buff before and in blockbuff window everything is empty. But still buffs get blocked. After making these buffs intentionally /blocked and after that remove them then it is possible to cast the buffs/temporaries like I am used to.

Something has messed up the blockbuff system.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Another idea for a "faster" fix. Upgrade to the raid version (NOTE... its stats might "go down" if you have not completed any VP raids.) by doing this you get a new item, which won't have the issue.
  11. Grabatz Lorekeeper

The task overlay window still keeps forgetting its "Alpha -> Normal Level" setting everytime you log a character out - even with the new client delivered roughly a hour ago.
    Could you please also fix the task bleed through in that window, that happens everytime you switch characters?
  12. Forcallen Augur

Not sure you can replicate this and realize my sample size isn't very large but it appears the issue is with the group version of Skull of Null that were created prior to this patch. Back when it was restricted by class and listed as a primary slot item.

People with the group version who created it after the patch say theirs works just fine.
    People who upgraded it to the raid version (either with newly created version or the pre patch version) have it working just fine.
    People with the group version created prior to the patch are not getting effect guard of null in their song windows like the other versions.
  13. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

The names are wiping my entire group within 2 minutes.. they were neatable before the scaling so has to be a bug
  14. Mr. Froo Developer

This has been fixed internally and will be updated next patch.
  15. Mr. Froo Developer

The fading issue is being fixed internally and will be updated next patch. Can you please elaborate on the bleeding quest issue?
  16. Mr. Froo Developer

Which server did you test this on? Which zone did it fail to work in?
  17. Lily Augur

Nevermind. I had unintentionally uncheck "Apply Filters"
  18. Warpeace Augur

Can confirm this is not working on FV server, Zones tried in GGH, Crescent reach, Blightfire Moors. You get the idea.

This is not functioning with Default or custom maps
  19. Ghubuk Augur

Using the Window Selector window to open maps isn't working. Have to use backspace key instead.
    Fanra likes this.
  20. Mr. Froo Developer

Verified, thank you for letting us know.