Drusella's Vault

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ranonman, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranonman Elder

Anyone having an issue with this event? It couldn't be initialized at all.
  2. Bigstomp Augur

They fixed it so it won't start early making it not start at all.

Technically the patch notes are correct.
  3. Cailen Augur

Thanks for "fixing" this DBG how about fixing it so it even works at all
  4. Millianna Augur

Lol.
  5. Nudia Augur

[IMG]
    Sheex likes this.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

Ignoring the big image posted - your sig.
    Is there some origin of that picture without the triton tag? It's a pretty amazing picture.
  7. Khat_Nip Meow

Here
    Nudia likes this.
  8. Deillusional Augur

Well at least dont have to try it for a while.... Here is hoping they tune it a bit better to make it a bit more forgiving.
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Bigstomp Augur

It's not that hard. Just make it beatable again.

Edit: Yeah, it's not a gimme event, but it's very beatable. (assuming the event will activate)
  10. Deillusional Augur

Just want it to be more forgiving as if you die, you plenty much useless. I am unsure how the druid dot change might effect things though.
  11. Prathun Developer

The problem with the raid not triggering has been fixed internally.
    This problem was unrelated to the change that excluded part of the entry area as being considered in the Drusella's Vault raid room.
    The team is looking into a hotfix. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
  12. Sindaiann Augur

Clearly Nudia was in WW2, is as old as dirt and cool as ice!!!

Duh
    feeltheburn, Nudia and Sancus like this.
  13. Nudia Augur

You'd have to check with Quarken (wtb Quarken back on the forums, if not in game). I have no idea if he made the entire thing or just tacked on the Triton tag, but he made this to mock us over the subject of pet tanking in... I forget. Sepulcher, I think.

Edit: Oh, someone said the source. I was secretly hoping Q had made the entire thing, but that works, too. :(
  14. bbanz Elder

Do miss seeing Quarken's updates and videos :(
  15. feeltheburn Augur

Q always had epic pieces on his updates, was ALWAYS a fun read. I know he retired but pretty sure ROI should hunt him down for updates even if he isnt playing anymore, just saying
    Sancus likes this.
  16. recaztec New Member

Has this event been fixed in game yet ?
  17. svann Augur

No.
  18. Issk Journeyman

Your employer might be okay with the fact that you have no quality control - your customers are not. Test your stuff, slackers. The fact that you can't even start the event shows you guys did zero UAT...
  19. Prathun Developer

A script was deleted inadvertently. We didn't test to see if the event would work without the script, because it wasn't an intentional change and it occurred after any other changes to the event had passed peer testing.
  20. Xeladom Augur

So is it working now?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.