Live Update Bugs 02/21/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 21, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Karhar Dream Crusher

On phinny, /blockspell gets message You need to own Everquest: Prophocy of Ro to use this feature. Can't add blocked spells via ID's that way.
  3. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

client crashes every single time, all 3 accounts, all pc's....
  4. Schadenfreude Augur

Custom UIs will need to be patched, the patch will have broken almost all of them.
  5. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Guild tool: "roster"-pane is fixed, but the panes "notes", "tribute" and "access", are still broken and only shows a fraction of guildies online, with "per page" set to 100.
  6. Jaera Augur

On the Phinigel server, after blocking a buff by right clicking on the name and adding it to the list or by adding it by name on the blocked spells panel, if I zone, the list of blocked spells is cleared and spells are no longer blocked.
    Krrill likes this.
  7. Evil.Iguana Elder

Some sounds got super loud and reverb-y. Spell casting, horse whinny. Pet/mob random idle noises I think too. I have my sound at 5% and these are all extremely loud and annoying still but I cannot hear other things.
  8. Imak Augur

Make that three server resets. One lone tempest toad still spawning in the same location at some unknown and far out of reach z-axis coordinate.
  9. Jaera Augur

On the Phinigel server, talking to the Agent of Change outside Veeshan's Peak gets you a Veeshan's Peak instance, but saying the zone-in phrase "ready" gives you the message 'The way is blocked to you. Perhaps you would be able to enter if there was a reason to come here.'
  10. Hludwolf Developer

We will be pushing out an update to fix this, but until then, please make sure you have a per page combo box on your custom UI in the guild management window.
  11. gotwar Gotcharms

The Skull of Null does not appear to be applying its buff properly.

Guard of Null does not appear in the song (short duration buff) window or the regular buff window.

Double checked to be sure the spell mitigation wasn't being applied.

Before putting on the Skull of Null:

[Wed Feb 21 15:29:19 2018] You begin casting Chromarcana.
    [Wed Feb 21 15:29:21 2018] Gotcharms hit Gotcharms for 4140 points of non-melee damage.
    [Wed Feb 21 15:29:21 2018] A burst of multicolored lights pound at your senses. You have taken 4140 points of damage.
    [Wed Feb 21 15:29:26 2018] You begin casting Chromarcana.
    [Wed Feb 21 15:29:28 2018] Gotcharms hit Gotcharms for 4140 points of non-melee damage.
    [Wed Feb 21 15:29:28 2018] A burst of multicolored lights pound at your senses. You have taken 4140 points of damage.

After putting on the Skull of Null:

[Wed Feb 21 15:30:16 2018] You begin casting Chromarcana.
    [Wed Feb 21 15:30:18 2018] Gotcharms hit Gotcharms for 4140 points of non-melee damage.
    [Wed Feb 21 15:30:18 2018] A burst of multicolored lights pound at your senses. You have taken 4140 points of damage.
    [Wed Feb 21 15:30:08 2018] You begin casting Chromarcana.
    [Wed Feb 21 15:30:10 2018] Gotcharms hit Gotcharms for 4140 points of non-melee damage.
    [Wed Feb 21 15:30:10 2018] A burst of multicolored lights pound at your senses. You have taken 4140 points of damage.

Tests were done naked and repeated to ensure consistency in results.

I also tested this on a tiger in OT. Its instant damage spell hit for 62000 before and after the skull was worn. I wasn't 100% sure if this was considered "spell damage" or not, which is why I took everything off in the guild hall and started nuking myself.
  12. Gremin Augur

Every time you zone on Lockjaw server the Potion Belt window goes away.
  13. Zaviere Augur

Not sure if this is a bug, but it's a little annoying...

First, I am thrilled about the fixes to the Guild Management > Roster window. I particularly like how it keeps the list of online characters in alpha order even after any given player first logs in or finishes zoning. Big props for that. However, any time someone logs in or finishes zoning, the list auto scrolls up to the top. This is the annoying part. I recall a recent change to the Bazaar window that prevented the same kind of auto scroll to the top action from happening after an item was purchased. Is there any chance a similar line of code or whatever could be put into the Guild window? That would be SO awesome.
  14. Mortium Elder

I have a custom UI. I deleted the guildmanagement file in a hope of fixing a CTD issue. It worked, but the whole UI is reverting to default and no errors are coming up in the UIerrors file.

Not sure how to fix the UI because there is no error file!
  15. Paladin Augur

Alt W (Window Selector tool) that many of us still prefer and use, is broken for the Map button. The Map button will not open the map. All of the other buttons work fine.
  16. Hludwolf Developer

Please refer to my above post.
  17. KPW99 Lorekeeper

On TLP at the moment the recipe that should be creating Benefit Awareness V is making the post alchemy revamp Tonic of Heat affinity V potion instead.
  18. Cannikin Elder

Named in HAs (TBM at least) are not scaling correctly. They are definitely still scaled to RoS 110 difficulty. They still con red to a level 110, and are much, much harder than TBM open zone named, which con blue. The trash mobs are scaled correctly to level 105 difficulty.

Example: I just killed Vomitous in TBM's In Defense of Health. Open world TBM named I can molo down in about 1 minute without using any defensive discs. Vomitous took my 3 box team a good 3 minutes, and I had to use many defensive discs just to survive.
    mmats likes this.
  19. KPW99 Lorekeeper

Curse of Sisslak(lvl 69 shaman DoT) got the decreased damage you posted that was going to take effect 71+ Spell is down almost 1/3 of its damage
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Could not reproduce. (on Tunare... so I checked on a live server) Try putting the skull in a bag then equipping it again.
    please be specific. What is the exact name of the frogs (a tempest toad ?), and what is the location (/loc) of one of them that is part of the "trigger" (if they are stationary... if they wander, a /loc near them please)