Test Update 02/14/2018 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Cannot zone into mission in Dead Hills.

2. Fohpo Augur

I noticed with "Into the Hills" last night that it took abnormally long to get in.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll let Aristo know (It looks like the Rk2 is attached to the scroll... so RK3 may have proper damage.)
    Gyurika Godofwar and Drogba like this.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

According to raid loot the damage should be 5885/6179/6488 for rk i/ii/iii
  5. Blkrabbit New Member

Yup, instances broke again. Please fix! :(
  6. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Confirming this. Snazlieu won't lemme in! And just so nobody asks, yes I'm on Test.
  7. Brohg Augur

Belongs here? :

The "Jeweled" upgrade to Skull of Null breaks the item for anyone not already finished with RoS raids. Because the scaling formula changes, it goes from non-Jeweled 5000 hp (+stuff) to 3500, for everyone except 40 player characters (80 now, congrats Triton!) in EverQuest. The issue is elevated from annoyance-that-packs-in-some-aspirational-status to Problem by having the item Lore Grouped such that a player cannot reacquire their non-Jeweled Skull without destroying the Jeweled Skull with its raid-looted Flawless Conflagrant Diamond.

I think it could be appropriate for the charm's "extra" stats from upgrading to come from Veeshan's Peak raids, but it should retain at least group stats in transition.
    Ismel, Sancus and svann like this.
  8. Brudal Augur

Looks like rk3 is just missing an extra I

9. mmats Augur

Instances still botched. Cant load guild hall.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yup! That was it. (I only looked the spell-item attachment data, not the actual spell data to see that :) )
  11. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

For some reason the Bridle Of The Emerald Sokokar on my ranger is making the flying version of the sokokar but with the proper coloring. In the photo below my ranger is on his flying and my shadowknight is on his sitting on the floor like it should be.

Both are on the same mounts, on the same computer and in the same zone etc.

[IMG]
  12. klanderso Developer

This should be fixed now :)
  13. Blkrabbit New Member

Thank you.
    Mordeen likes this.
  14. svann Augur

Maestro Phlogiston Gauntlets graphic on Vah Shir are messed up. It makes no sense that the gauntlets are on the inside of the hand but not the back of the hand. If I illusion to dark elf then the graphic shows the whole hand covered. Ive noticed gauntlets graphic messed up before but in this case its just missing. It shows my hands as white because that is the graphic of the bare naked 'gloves'.
  15. Rolaque Ancient

The highest druid fire aura, Wildspark Aura, does not trigger with any of the RoS nukes (on Test or on Live), but it works fine with EoK and lower spells. The issue is the Wildspark Aura Effect has its max level set at 105. It should be set to level 110.
    S33k3r likes this.
  16. Sonavaa_Bertox Elder

I cannot say if this is new/old or I just never noticed it before.

ITEM: FILE is typically returned on all failures.
    Since the patch, about 1 in 250 - 400 combines destroys the file and it is not returned.

Mass Combining xxxx Barbs. EX: Rhenium, Tantalum
    I have lost 4 files during my skillups and it never once happened before the last patch.

(EDIT: If they are meant to occasionally break, then they need to become stackable.)
  17. Sonavaa_Bertox Elder

> Correction: about 1 in 50-100 combines results in a broken/missing file (not returned, not recovered).
  18. Paradisic_parasite Elder

To confirm; the hoarded worker sledgemallet from RoS will be all/all?
  19. Silverstone Journeyman

I did a /bug report in game about this. Something has changed with Disciplines for my Paladin. The disciplines are taking the initial stamina cost per tick, instead of the upkeep costs. After 2 disc's I am out of stamina for the 3rd now. It has been this way every day I have logged in for the last few weeks. So, yes I can recreate the bug.
  20. KBreaker New Member

Adding to what Sonavaa said, items supposed to be returned on both success and failure (file, simple sewing needle, etc.) sometimes do not get returned. This only happens on failures, and also occurred with 0 points in Salvage AA. It continued to happen after putting points in salvage, too.