Enchanter epic 2.0 usefulness

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Loviticus, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Loviticus Elder

I'm curious how long chanter epic 2.0 is remains useful. The ward is 1800 points. Which in the era it came out is a good chunk of hp compared to your other runes.

At what point do chanters stop using their epic?
  2. fransisco Augur

It stopped being useful about 30 levels ago (Assuming group gear).
    Even at 85-90 it is a tiny amount of your hp.
  3. Loviticus Elder

Thanks for the feedback. I'm on the Phinny server and we're 2 expansions past Omens at the moment. Not sure if I should focus my attention on 2.0 or skip it and get DoN progression done instead. Expansions come out every 1.5-2 months so there's pretty much always something to do.
  4. fransisco Augur

The enchanter epic 2.0 was pretty underwhelming, if its a choice between that or something which will matter more in the future, choose the other thing.
    Loviticus likes this.
  5. Metanis Bad Company

I hotkey everything including runing my wife's chanter. The last thing in my rune button is the epic. The buff icon looks just like a DI. So when I'm playing my cleric and target her I know she's fully runed if I see 2 DI icons. A lot of times even when we are raiding I'll target her for DI and tell her verbally she needs to refresh her runes when I don't see the icon. So it acts like a visual signal.
  6. mackal Augur

Yeah, I don't see much reason not to use it if you have free buff slots. It's a little amount of HP but if you have it and free buff slots, why not! Just put it in a macro that casts other runes :p
  7. RPoo Augur

Did it for the special epic retelling skin =D
    fransisco likes this.
  8. Thesehips Journeyman

I still use mine for the click. It might not be much but that part of a hit can sometimes save ya still, esp with the timer on the spell runes now...
  9. Cailen Augur

the rune isn't much but the trigger on fade makes the click worth having up, but I have 2.5 don't remember the difference between 2.0 and 2.5
  10. Fadyena New Member

Still use mine, its better than nothing and its not like it cant be cast from your bag.. so really all its taking up is a hotkey and a bag slot... i cast it at the same time as geomantra ear click.