Instance server messed up on Test yet again.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gyurika Godofwar, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I don't know if I need to direct this to anyone in particular but the instance server is messed up again and instances aren't loading at all on Test.

Can't zone into guild halls, can't zone into Sunrise Hills, can't do HAs etc.

[IMG]
  2. Mordeen Lorekeeper

New test patch announcement is up. No details on what the patch consists of though.

It seems they removed it. May be discussing the dot nerf or some such delayed it.
  3. mmats Augur

Instances on test have been terrible for a long time now and it just seems to be getting worse. Maybe its time to work on a long term solution?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Thanks for the server reboot. Hopefully instances will stay functional through the weekend. I agree with mmats that we do need a long term solution since it only seems to be an issue on Test.
    mmats likes this.
  5. klanderso Developer

This should be fixed now!
    Gyurika Godofwar and mmats like this.
  6. Kolani Augur

Gotta keep those instances down so any Fell Foilage changes go to Live untested!
  7. mmats Augur

Fixed for good?
  8. klanderso Developer

There was a new issue introduced in yesterdays test update that's been fixed (for realsies). We're still looking into why it wigs out if the server is up for an extended period of time.
    Yinla, Mordeen, mmats and 1 other person like this.