RIP Shamans

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Millianna, Feb 14, 2018.

1. kizant Augur

They just posted about another Test update. Maybe it was just an oversight.
  2. Fohpo Augur

Kizant sent them hard data from his think-tank and poof, magic happens. On a side note, my alt paladin could really use some love on Xegony.
  3. Nolrog Augur

/facepalm
  4. Sowslow Elder

Haha,I would love to meet this shaman, seems like a cool dude!
    Not sure how true that story is though
    Axxius likes this.
  5. Millianna Augur

Your information is false.
  6. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

7. Fohpo Augur

8. Millianna Augur

Absolutely not. Did you actually play the game in the first year? How many times did you say during raids “...how many shamans do we got? We only have 1 cleric, but three shamans - we gtg.”
  9. fransisco Augur

Perhaps we should all stop feeding a certain troll...
  10. Outlander Engine Elder

I played the game the first year. So did my co-worker, who's here within conversation distance.

We both think you are wrong.
  11. Tatanka Joe Schmo

LeeroyJenkins, of course :)
  12. Nolrog Augur

Bless your heart. . . . .
    Outlander Engine and Bobsmith like this.
  13. Remnant New Member

Don't get why this is only RIP Shamans. Imo Druids are still taking it harder and back in a worse place :p
  14. shruggz Elder

lol at Remnant, my guess would be because the tree huggin leaf shakers avoided the last shaman nerf or two.
  15. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

OP right now:
    [IMG]

Doin’ it “for the luls!”
    Nolrog and fransisco like this.
  16. Whulfgar Augur

It does not matter what your "opinion" is on the matter. It is well documented even in original EQ, that Shaman's were in fact priests. Their role has NEVER changed not a single class in Everquest has had a role, that has changed from its original into another "role" now ..

http://everquest.wikia.com/wiki/Classes
  17. Whulfgar Augur

It only matters what / how DBG dictates to you .. what role Shaman's are ..

And as such they have decided (whether you like it or not) Shaman's are priests aka .. Healers in the world of norrath.
  18. Whulfgar Augur

I have never seen any raid on 6 servers , in the best guilds on those servers .. EVER say

We got no shaman folks .. we gotta call raids .. sorry people recruit more shaman ! !

Not once in my entire every stuff of EQ.
  19. Whulfgar Augur

As a matter of fact ..

Shaman are soo ingrained as healers / priests .. EVEN .. Everquest Online Adventures lists them as 1 of 3 healers / priests in the game for the sony playstation .. (which is set 500 yrs BEFORE the everquest time line that WE ALL PLAY IN RIGHT NOW)

• Healers — Cleric • Druid • Shaman
    http://eqoa.wikia.com/wiki/Healers
  20. Siddar Augur

You have led a charmed life then. That not once have you seen a raid called for lack of healers.