Test Update 02/14/2018 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 12, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. EQ Dev Developer

Moving this update to 2/14/2018.
  3. Ssdar Augur

VP items:

The Transiting Worker Sledgemallet (summoned by the Hoarded Worker Sledgemallet) is still set to the charm slot and cannot be equipped.

The Guard of Null effect on the Skull of Null is not showing up in the Buff or Short Duration Buff window (would expect it to be in Short Duration window as it seems to have the same mechanic as the Honed Wurmslayer except for spell damage instead of melee).
  4. Parsli Journeyman

While somewhat of an opinion (but possibly overlooked) it seems like /autoskill is still requiring characters to be above level 61. On some TLPs, that's not possible. Is it possible to have this skill restriction removed similar to other UI features being enabled?
  5. drEvil Lorekeeper

1.) Summoners Ring kodtaz:
    Can a dev give this code some attention? Surely it was not meant to compound and create an infinitely growing swarm of mobs that auto respawn. Over the span of a few days I can easily get over 50 golems infinitely respawning.
    - Event does not reset properly
    - multiple events running at the same time
    -mobs often spawn under-ground complicating the event or making it unable to be completed
    2.) PoTorment Saryrn event:
    Sorrowsong will path into the stairs and stay there derping out, the path grid needs to be changed.
    3.) A few people reported Fabled mobs being broken last year, most likely due to all the changes made to pick zones and instances. However no dev officially reported on this issue, can we get this fixed before we go another year with missing fabled mobs? "all NTOV mobs, trakanon, AoW, KT, Klandicar, Sontalak, etc , etc , etc"
  6. tuda Lorekeeper

Thanks for hearing our plea's and making this change!

Inside the Sanctus Seru instance the 4 Praesertum Buildings are completely empty of all NPC/Mobs with the exception of the 4 Praesertums who were all accounted for. Not sure this if this was intended or not, but figured i would point it out.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Fixed the Transiting Worker Sledgemallet. It will be proper on live (also all the Worker Sledgemallet versions will be all/all)
    The second will take some research (I.E I don't have a fast answer...) The jeweled works!
    Ssdar likes this.
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Older ?bug? but not addressed as far as I can tell.

Depths of Darkhollow:

Elder Longshadow #4 : Trailing Longshadow
    Elder Longshadow #5 : Confronting a Traitor

Both tasks are obtained from "Shadowalker Dustspirit" in Stoneroot Falls.

These two tasks have 3 available difficulties (65, 68+, Hard). Currently with a group average level of 70 you are unable to request the 68+ Version (only the 65 / Hard varieties appear at avg level 70). I'm unsure what the group average level requirement is for 68+ but with a group makeup of 1 Level 70 character + 1 Level 105 character I was able to request it.

Any chance we could get the 68+ versions of these 2 tasks changed to appear at lower group average levels? There are specific zonewide rare drops that only appear in certain difficulties that are currently impossible to obtain in era. Thanks!
  9. Zaviere Augur

Ngreth, does this mean those RoS/VP chase loot items are going to be upgrade-able to raid quality now? Or is that something we'll have to wait until the NEXT patch to potentially see? I know you hinted towards it being a thing in some other thread a while back~
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

/em whistles innocently
    svann and Zaviere like this.
  11. Frogmancer Augur

...never trust a whistling ogre. You’ll just get covered in half-chewed halfling.
    fransisco and Quatr like this.
  12. Zaviere Augur

I should have seen this kind of response coming... !

I guess I'll just have to, ya know, "experiment" a little following this patch going live, and see what may or may not be up! :D
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I could not duplicate this. It will be in the Song Window. Equip and unequip it in case it needs a "refresh" because of its previous state (of not being an evolving item) before the patch.
  14. Ssdar Augur

Hmm it's still not showing as an evolving item and equiping/unequiping does nothing. This was a freshly /testcopied item though. Could that be the issue?
  15. EnchFWO Augur

Do you potentially have some other spell shield buff on that could be a conflict? If that was the case I'd really hope it's an oversight otherwise we have another Geomantra 2.0 battle for the next 10 years. Just a thought... I can't test it myself :/
  16. kyong Augur

Hello,

Can the duration time of "Rogues Fury" and "Envenomed Blades" (Both Rogue discs's) be checked? Envenomed blades looks like it lost duration in last 3 levels and rogues fury not extending like in description at max aa. Thanks!
  17. SirLord Journeyman

On Test, pulling Emperor Ssra through the wall causes the characters on Emp's aggro list to death touch themselves. This cannot be intended behavior, right? Shouldn't he just leash back? Kind of a whacky solution if this is intended.
  18. Hludwolf Developer

This is intentionally level locked. It was never tied to an expansion as the other ones being enabled were. This post also should be in the discussions thread, not the bugs thread.
  19. Drogba Augur

[IMG]

Unable to memorise rk.3, while having rk.2. Note the lifetap damage is the same for rk 2 & 3 which is clearly a mistake.
  20. Frustrated New Member

Unable to zone into "Others' Things" instances. Requested it twice, tried for 10+ minutes each time. Keep getting the "..... too dangerous to enter at the moment" message.