RoS Raid Tradeskill Gear

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fohpo, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This is the first I was told of this!
    I do see that the group wrist has the raid focus, and the raid has no focus... I guess you know what that means for the group item :) (And the Raid item)
    I do see a click on the robe though.
    EnchFWO likes this.
  2. Nudia Augur

Ngreth - the beastlord phlogiston bracer is missing its focus as well. Might be worth checking on the bracer focus across the board.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Imak Augur

Several recent expansions, druid armor has always had heal focus on bracers. This expansion, druid bracers have zero focus.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

That is correct.
  5. DomeGuy23 New Member

To more fully explain earlier posts. The amount of new combines learned per skillup in a given tradeskill is directly related to how many TOTAL learnable (and appropriate) recipes exist for that skill. Smithing and Tailoring have LOTS of recipes, so they take more new ones per skillup.

I personally have gained a skillup upon learning a group level plate breastplate combine in smithing.
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Hmm, would that mean, that when they add new recipes to the game, that we have to learn more to get to 350, than what was needed before they were added?

Why aren't everybodys skills decreasing when they add new recipes then?

Is the number of recipes we have to learn(to max the skill) a constant number, that was decided when they introduced the new system? or is the number growing everytime they add new recipes?
  7. DomeGuy23 New Member

Those are good questions. I do not know the answer to them.
    Perhaps the number for 350 will remain static, and it will be progressively easier to reach. Perhaps allowing them room for 400 in 5 years.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

There is a table of data for how much is needed to gain a point past 300. While we *can* alter that, we did not for Ring of Scale. So the new recipes make it easier because there are new options for gaining skill past 300.

As for what happens if we change this data. I do not know.
    Jumbur and DomeGuy23 like this.
  9. Ghubuk Augur

Ngreth, could you look at the Apothic Dragon Spine Hammer? It has no aug slots, or is this intended?
  10. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

All VP task/quest items have already been addressed and he said the fix is in the works.

BTW, Thank you Ngreth for working all these issues.
    Ghubuk likes this.
  11. Lethalys New Member

My son won 2 raid diamonds tonight. Lost them both on the container combines (301 unmodified skill) and got crushed diamonds back both times. yeah, you can fail...
  12. Fohpo Augur

Anyone know where I can find the upgraded VP items at?
  13. Fohpo Augur