Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. svann Augur

A fix to the general channel so that it doesnt max at 400.
  2. Rhayzer TheTrickster Lorekeeper

Bigger Trade Bags.
    Have rescaled HA drop current gear to keep it on par to game.
  3. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

Higher skill-up rate for basic spell casting skills. (Abjuration, Alteration, Conjuration, Divination, Evocation)

It is no fun at all to sit there spamming spells for an hour every few levels to try and keep up with the spell types you aren't constantly casting in combat. And meditate is a real pain to increase, especially since fast-regen makes the sitting and meditating for a few minutes after every fight of the original game not a thing anymore (which is good).

Alternatively, allow meditate to skill up anytime you have the book open, even if full mana.
  4. Aurelio Elder

- Add a "Summon my merc to my spot" ability. I really hate it, if your cleric merc blocks the doorway and mobs pulled through the doorway attack him first.

- The descriptions of the new 106-110 spells include numbers about how much damage they do, how much hate they generate, etc. Please update the older spell description to the new format so they are easily comparable.
    Caell and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  5. Brohg Augur

I would like Keliss Arden (Hero's Forge Merchant) in PoK to have inventory unlocked by handing in armor sets.

He could sell his own No Trade version of Hero's Forge Suit Consolidator, to make No Trade "Suit of xxxx", which he would then accept as quest items, to vendor back copies.

If implemented, the Arden clan also should open franchises in the guild halls :)
    Yinla and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

As a quality of life improvement I would like Daybreak to stop trying to fix things that are not broken. They are like a bull in a china shop when they spontaneously try to retune things.
    Dsuna, MelediWeaver, Caell and 4 others like this.
  7. Sindace Elder

I'd appreciate the previous quality of life back before you go asking around for more things to "fix"
    Gyurika Godofwar and Mordeen like this.
  8. Mano Man New Member

Make the ROS T2 combine, accept the ROS T1 as an alternate component to Selrach's. It makes sense and prevents motivating players to skip over the T1 combine.
  9. minimind The Village Idiot

Yes, please.

And a Ra`Tuk Rabidfury Illusion.
  10. IblisTheMage Augur

Login:
    • A checkmark that will allow you to save the password, so that it does not have to be typed in every time
    • A checkmark that will automatically log in the last toon I played with
    • A checkmark that will let the following happen: count down 5 sec, then log in all the way from starting EQ to be in world with my toon. Ahhhhh.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Tatanka and Daedly like this.
  11. Moege Augur

Current group upgrade path:
    RoS T1 armor = EoK T2 armor + subsumption
    RoS T2 armor = RoS T1 armor + subsumption

Do you meant
    RoS T2 armor = RoS T1 Facet + subsumption
  12. Brohg Augur

I want a way to un-shrink
    Koryu likes this.
  13. svann Augur

Give strikethrough (mine and theirs) its own filter instead of putting it in "Other". Its spamming up my window but if I filter it to a minimized window with all the melee spam I dont need to see, then /getmotd gets hidden too. Its a melee text and should go in the melee filter.
    Dsuna, Nniki, Niskin and 1 other person like this.
  14. Beggly Augur

--------------

OK, I have a couple:

1) I would like to be able to sort and delete from a window the character UI copies.

2) I would like to be able to switch accounts faster, rather than having to log off one account, then long on another. Same for swapping servers. Sometimes I want to go back and forth one server to the other, for instance FV and Cazic, and having to camp, go out of character select, return to character select, then long in, only to have to repeat the process over and over... Another wrinkle is this would be to be able to have a list of character alts on the current server, so that you can make sure you have the name(s) right. I have twice sent mail to somebody else's character because I misremembered the spelling of an alt's name. I have also not been able to remember the name of a specific alt on a specific server when trying to send mail. Having to camp, check the list, and log back in is a pain. (and yes, I have started keeping hard copies of all the characters on all the accounts on each server, but that is, indeed, a pain).
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  15. IblisTheMage Augur

Option to add own toon to party window. Why do I need to have a seperate window for my own toon?

A simpler ‘advanced loot’. I still don’t really know how it works fully, it must have been designed by a programmer, not an industrial designer. Try to build a state machine or a flow diagram of it, then imagine what Steve Jobs would have yelled at you if you came in with that...

Faster start up/log in times... I am on AB, it is quite unpleasant.

More Port locations for Druids and Wizards... possibly unlocked with AA or progression or quests... one pr expansion is silly, why not one per zone? Possibly with miss-chance >:). Imagine D&D or Pathfinder...
  16. Whulfgar Augur

I just wish they would make the ENTIRE game as easy as it was durring CoTF .. across the board. Easy for everyone (even them who play 1-3 hrs a week) to max out toons both levels / aa's .. easy to farm augs, gear .. every stuff ..

I just wish eq was easier .. This way nobody would hate on my game.
  17. Balthen Lorekeeper

OSHA approved hand rails on ramps and bridges....I'm grinding thru TDS expansion and let me tell you if I had a PP for every time I fell off a ramp or bridge I'd be richer than Warren Buffet.
    Whulfgar and IblisTheMage like this.
  18. Koryu Professional Roadkill

The ability to switch between memorized Trophy Tribute sets would be really nice. I alternate between one set for raids and another for tradeskilling, but now it's up to 8 trophies for each set to find and upgrade/downgrade manually.
  19. Whulfgar Augur

oh.. like a Bandolier for Trophies ..

Dude that would be sick !
  20. Risiko Augur

Can I have a sash on my character with badges for each of the trophies I have earned as well.. like a Boyscouts sash lol. That would be hilarious to see.
    Whulfgar likes this.