Live Update Bugs 01/17/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Mybag Journeyman

I have done every Elder Longshadow task and also unable to request the 68+ Normal for #4 and #5, Will this be something you guys can fix with out patching or ?
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Graphic bug in OT near the chasm:
    https://imgur.com/X9zWW0P
    Here seen from the "city-gate".

Looks like "lower" mipmaps are black, as the bug disappears when you get closer.
    Bug is also visible near the city walls in lcea.
  3. Goodn Augur

Set of Vials, a tinker component for the Geerlock Alchemy Set, will not show up on a vendor for a Gnome unless the Show only items I can use box is unchecked.

Does the item need to be no trade as well? It makes only one thing in game...
  4. Goodn Augur

Have a toon who completed the Eron's Jewelry quest with the final combine. While working on the quest line, the toon had to have a GM intervention to complete the Counting Shadows subpart of the quest (a real live GM in game visit as well). When you went back and added the achievements, some how the toon was able to be flagged with all Eron's Jewelry achievements except Counting Shadows. When working through the issue with the GM, I distinctly remember the GM telling me that the issue was not unique.

Because of the way you implemented the flag check on Lebounde ab Dolmen for the Artisan's Prize quest, the toon cannot receive the quest even though the toon has Eron's final jewelry piece, Signet of the Arcane (with achievement completed) and Earring of the Solstice (with achievement complete). I have tried handing the final Eron's piece to Eron, Lebounde, random NPCs, moving to bank and back to toon, etc...you name it, I've tried it. But nothing will trigger the game to finish Eron's Jewelry quest.

I have also tried to get the quest from Eron...both the Counting Shadows one or to start all over again. He ignores the toon.

So, can you please implement a way for folks who might have this issue to get the achievement since we are only talking about the most powerful augment (by a mile) in the game.

Thanks.
  5. Imak Augur

When this achievement first went live, I found I was missing one of the middle checkmarks. Even though I had the final item, I had to destroy it and repeat the entire quest line to get the achievement right and LeBounde's blessing to continue further.
  6. Thrillho Augur

Spelling mistake (?)
    Tveik's Vision drops from Overlord Tevik. I assume the face piece is supposed to be Tevik's Vision, or the named is supposed to be Overlord Tveik.
  7. Lianeb Augur

8. Goodn Augur

Much thanks for the information. But since there have been at least two of us that have had issues with this achievement even though we have successfully completed the earring, I do think there should be an in-game way for folks to fix this. They have done it with several other quests recently and this should be no different since it is a game bug, not player issue.
  9. ianchudson Journeyman

On Agnarr (not tested on other servers)
    Affliction Haste 2 applies to Immolate dot
    Affliction Haste 3 does NOT apply to Immolate dot

On my ranger with AH2 cast time goes down, with AH3 it stays 2.5s.
  10. Zaviere Augur

I am not sure if it has been brought up already, but I noticed last night that there is no +Kick Dmg on RoS neck slot items (raid or group). Is this intentional? I am hoping it is an oversight of some kind, but if not then some official clarification would be appreciated, so I know whether or not I have to go back and get the rest of the +Kick Dmg type 3 augs from SoD to max my Kick Dmg.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Fixed this internally (just now)
    This is already fixed internally, waiting for a patch.
    Zaviere and adetia like this.
  12. Brudal Augur

Looks right: AH2 has min casting time 2 and AH3 raises that to 3 seconds
  13. doah Augur

I was doing quests with Bellfast in corrathus creep and he offered me the group task "What happens in neriak..." Not sure if this is supposed to be available on Phinigel or not. Can't really do anything with it since Sayden in neriak isn't in game.
  14. Omegga Elder

Hate and Fear Raids are giving lockouts for Innoruuk and Cazic Thule when we get the task. Also it seems the mobs are scaling up like the HAs.
  15. Paladin Augur

So... last week pre-clearing was done to do the Plane of Hate raid. Something unknown happened and lock outs happened on Inny (we never even got to him).

Today, we decide to clear Plane of Fear. Before we even zone in... one raid member suddenly got an achievement for Conqueror of the Broken Mirror followed by Conqueror of the Plane of Fear.

Most of the raid then showed a check mark on the Plane of Fear Hunter for Cazic, but not Dracoliche.

Upon zoning it, it was also discovered that the MOB's had been scaled up, Why were they scaled up? Is the idea to make this raid undesirable & unbeatable for those who want to do it? After all the ubah guilds long ago put this one behind them.

Unscale this raid!
  16. Omegga Elder

Also we got credit for Cazic-Thule kill on the Conquerer achievement.
  17. Riou EQResource

Those 2 raids are HA's
  18. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Balance of Power (Group Mission):
    1. General Dekloaz and Magma Lord Virnax emotes do not have floor decals like they do in the raid. High Vizier Ri`zyr emotes does have decals.
    2. Magma Lord Virnax does not root in place during his emote like he does in the raid, and also summons the main tank (unlike the raid). That combination means that the Magmatic Reproval effect is unavoidable for the tank.
    3. For High Arcron Ioulin, the raid version of the ghost can respawn after a delay in addition to the group Undying version spawning immediately. When you get to the final step of the mission where all ghosts trigger and start pathing to the group, the raid ghost version of Ioulin can get assist aggro from the Undying group version of Ioulin and summon group members to their death. If you can get the Undying ghosts without the raid version assisting, the raid version despawns on event win.
    4. After event win, there is no NPC to speak to for leaving the instance. You have to teleport out or drop the mission and wait to be kicked from zone.
  19. Hellfyres Lorekeeper

Can you guys have a look at cleric mercs. They are not healing a 110 raid geared warrior almost at all regardless of setting. Have tried dismissing and rehiring and no change
  20. svann Augur

I did a parse the other day and it appears that my procs are healing me more than the merc does.