Live Update Bugs 01/17/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Elizabeta Augur

We had two HF Leather Feet ornaments drop (off same named) in HS today.
  2. Goodn Augur

Druids have the same issue with HH Seb armor...head and arm graphics mixed. I bugged it a long time ago, but actually got used to it so much that when I made the RoS TS armor...the head graphic in the head slot just looks weird now.
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Depths of Darkhollow:

Elder Longshadow #4 : Trailing Longshadow
    Elder Longshadow #5 : Confronting a Traitor

Both tasks are obtained from "Shadowalker Dustspirit" in Stoneroot Falls.

These two tasks have 3 available difficulties (65, 68+, Hard). Currently with a group average level of 70 you are unable to request the 68+ Version (only the 65 / Hard varieties appear at avg level 70). I'm unsure what the group average level requirement is for 68+ but with a group makeup of 1 Level 70 character + 1 Level 105 character I was able to request it.

Any chance we could get the 68+ versions of these 2 tasks changed to appear at lower group average levels? There are specific zonewide rare drops that only appear in certain difficulties that are currently impossible to obtain in era. Thanks!
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Cleric Assurance spell is still overwriting Druid Arcronite Blessing - Can we get druid skin to block Assurance please :)
    Elizabeta and Jalelorf like this.
  5. Daedly Augur

I know this probably isn't a priority of any kind. Especially since I can't say for sure it's not in my head. But if someone could find a little time to make sure this isn't possible and isn't happening I would be grateful.
  6. Imak Augur

Achievements > Planes of Power > Raids > Conqueror of Plane of Storm

First on the list: Dornok Tok Vo`Lok

This one is spawned by killing all of the frogs under the mountain, in the vicinity of the whirling storm and the portal to Bastion of Thunder. One of the frogs is spawning under the world. Have checked the past two server resets, and each time the one remaining frog on track is in the same location. Static spawn; I have stood on the spot with track running for extended length of time, the mob does not path. Its out of range of any PBAE spells or /pet attack.

Achievement cannot be completed.
  7. Goodn Augur

After purchasing the 11th rank of synergy on a wizard, shocking vortex no longer procs from the 10th rank of synergy. Is this a bug or a feature of the synergy system for wizards?
  8. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Dito for Cleric Synergy.
    A bug imo (or wrong spell/AA design), even though for a cleric there is next to no use to cast the lower syllable anymore.
    But since the changing spells and buying the new synergy AA (and especially the order of the two actions) now matters and is bound to matter with level 115 too, this should be looked into.
  9. smash Augur

No not bugged, intended, that you use a new spell, and intended you cannot proc the old one. And same for all classes.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Which is why many wizzys haven't bothered with synergy 11. Preferring the old spell line over the one synergy got changed to, as synergy 10 is superior to synergy 11 with the 12 second longer recast on the new trigger spell.
  12. Lheo Augur

The entrance to the left castle (map) in POWars is difficult (many you cant reach this-messages)
    the entrance to the right castle is fine...
  13. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Obviously a "not true statement", that - see WAR synergy.
    So, the mentioned ones (at least) are still a bug in my eyes.
    Since when has - ever - a new level of an AA not expanded on the former one in some way?
    And while i have not tested this (perhaps i should?) do you want to tell me that the focus AAs i'v ejust spend 100AAs on per level stop focusing the level 101+ word/elixir/remedy now that i have bought the focus for 106+ word/elixir/remedy too?
    I sure hope not, else i have to /bug that a few more times, once for each new level of focus.
  14. niente Developer

It sounds like your client believes you are no longer in a group (definitely a bug). I'm having trouble reproducing this, but if you find anything specific that can cause this to happen, please let us know.
  15. Gialana Augur

I have perhaps the same issue as doah. However, it's only happened 5 to 10 times in the last several years, so it's difficult to know if there is anything in common other than the character getting booted from the group upon zoning.

When it's happened to me, my screen shows that I'm in a group with only my mercenary. Other characters in the initial group also show that my mercenary is in their group, and they show that I'm not in the group. The group leader can't invite me back to the group because the game thinks there are too many players to merge the group. I think I've either needed to suspend my mercenary, camp, reform the group, or have someone else in the group drop until I've been reinvited.

The last time it happened, I was being assigned group leader while I was zoning. But I think I've been assigned group leader while logging back into the game and not gotten kicked from the group, too.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

When it happened to me a while back I was zoning and the group leader was also zoning but into different zone.
  17. corwin Journeyman

This has happened to me in the past week , got task as group 3 players+3 mercs , zoned into instance , started killing first few mobs before i realized I was no longer grouped , but had just myself my merc and another players merc in group , had to camp/relog to remove the "extra" merc.
  18. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

happened to me twice in the last 3 weeks. I was coming out of an instance using /kickp exp or /kickp task. Once 1 char dropped, fixed itself.
  19. doah Augur

I was in Corathus creep picking between 2 zones, and sometimes it would happen sometimes it wouldn't I first noticed it last Wednesday when I zoned from Corathus to Undershore. In the span of about an hour it happened to me ~5ish times. That is when I decided to post.

Zoning or removing a member from the group makes the client register the members in the group window again it seems. I tried reinviting, without removing a member and the group window showing up blank, and it gives an error stating I cannot do that soandso is already part of my group.
  20. Erashir New Member

Mage fire pet seems broken. The current highest level fire pet continuously nukes for 21k - exactly what the EoK fire pet hit for.