Live Update Bugs 01/17/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Can we then perhaps have the scroll-functionality changed into bringing up the reward option again when clicking a RoS Rk2 scroll gives "you have already scribed..."?
    Or some NPC added to turn the double scrolls that we cannot scribe in to, in exchange for the appropriate clawed tablet?
    It would seem that the time/load "gained" by not checking one's spellbook is "bought" by increased support time from mis-clicks - so not really cost-effective, is it?
  2. josh Augur

I'm sorry i know your saying you do understand the arguments and we don't need to repeat them, but, if that were the case than i don't understand how there is an argument. We have abilities, we want to use them, giving us opportunities to use them is a good thing. making us pay attention and rewarding us when we do is a good thing. A spell that has absolutely no way to be countered is boring. I'm not saying they shouldn't exist, but they should be the exception not the rule.
  3. drEvil Lorekeeper

Summoners ring kodtaz:
    Can a dev give this code some attention? Surely it was not meant to compound and create an infinitely growing swarm of mobs that auto respawn. Currently up to 27 golems infinitely respawning.
    Event does not reset properly
    multiple events running at the same time
    mobs often spawn under-ground complicating the event or making it unable to be completed

A small dose of the amount of mobs that are spawned.

[Tue Jan 30 15:56:18 2018] You have slain Deranged Greater Stoneservant!
    [Tue Jan 30 15:56:18 2018] You have slain Deranged Lesser Stoneservant!
    [Tue Jan 30 15:56:19 2018] You have slain Deranged Lesser Stoneservant!
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Could Not Duplicate.
    ITEM_NUMBER NAME LIGHT_TYPE
    151102 Scale Touched Dragonbrood Cowl 10
  5. Lianeb Augur

Hmm something is different in the vision on a wood elf Beastlord between selrach’s, scaled touched, and scaled. I assumed it was the light source but if you switch between them something is off
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It's missing Faerune :/
  7. Zinth Augur

Slay Undead rk 5 3% chance then rk 6 goes down to 2.8% ? bug? not sure on the further ones haven't gotten that far yet
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can you also have a look and see if it is possible allow guilds to promote other members to guild leaders please. Not change leader, but allow us to have more than 1. Some guilds already have this with intervention from GMs. :)
    Vexana_Lanys and Khat_Nip like this.
  9. Evilash Journeyman

Knight's Synergy 11 is not affecting group, only caster
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I have to reset it all the time to get everyone to show up....
    Yinla likes this.
  11. Aanuvane Augur

Doesn't happen to me on Povar.
  12. Angahran Augur

Do you have 'Bolstered Belt of Boromas' ?
  13. Paladin Augur

The in-game notification for Erollisi Day is wrong. It tells players to look in Achievements under Everquest --> Special & Everquest --> Collections.

It should say Events --> Holiday & Events --> Collections.
  14. Aanuvane Augur

I do not - I thought you were reporting weirdness when you hit combine in the bait dispenser.
  15. Warpeace Augur

Probably not from this patch. Finally made a set of the Old Seb drop gear for an alt and noticed the following.

Sebilisian Dragonhunter Cowl (Head Slot) has an arms graphic
    Sebalisian Dragonhunter Armwraps (arms) have a Helmet graphic

It works but looks so wrong.
  16. Moege Augur

Good grief the " Gorowyn - Chokidai Unbound " quest is now even more broken than before.

* Find a key that will unlock the chains
    Key went to random person in group, not the taskleader/groupleader/masterlooter (which was the same person)

* Lead the chokidai out of Gorowyn
    Chokidai followed person that received and clicked the key

* Find out why the beast hesitates to obtain its freedom
    On reaching the spot on the ramp it stopped.
    After hailing it warped back to it spawnpoint
    Mob showed different name for different people aboves its model: "a friendly chokidai" to some "a diseased chokidai" to others something else to others (cannot remember what it was).
    Targeting it showed the correct name "a friendly chokidai" in target window

* Guard the chokidai while it seeks what it desires
    It just stood at the spawnpoint, giving the emote that it was seeking
    Never ran off to find what it wanted
    Killed everything in the vicinity, received the egg.
    Egg went to person that received the key

* Get the chokidai safely out of gorowyn with its egg
    Nobody invised, it did not follow.
    One group member went to update spot on ramp
    Step was completed

*Protect the pup from the ravenous Basilisks
    lavalish spawned somewhere, still do not know where. Was not at the usual ambush spot
    Waited about 7 minutes until the lavalish navigated their way to group and we killed them, which was at the sickly chokidai quest mob spawnpoint

*Get the chokidai safely out of Gorowyn with its pup
    Nobody invised, it did not follow.
    Once a group member reached the entrance this step was completed

Ran to Skyfire zoneline after 5minutes passed the friendly+pup halfway up the 1st ramp.

From egg to pup in a few minutes.. hate to be standing in a pile of eggs !
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll get this fixed.
    I'll look into it.
  18. Schadenfreude Augur

He is. It's been happening for a while with belts, sometimes doing combines would cause the worn effect on your belt to fire (it also triggers the Brell's aug if you have that in the belt).
  19. Angahran Augur

I was, but the belt has Tendon Slice on it, so it appears somehow the bait dispenser is triggering the belt.
  20. doah Augur

When grouped and you pick or zone there is a bug that makes the game think you are no longer in a group. Group window is empty and such. But if you try to cast group spells it does not land on the group. Also when picking as a zone with this bug the game thinks you are not grouped and it makes you pick individually.