Live Update Bugs 01/17/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Mr. Froo Developer

Channels should be back up on all servers.
    Zhaunil_AB and Eaiana like this.
  2. Malbro Augur

Doing the Gorowyn third partisan quest. Got to the egg part... got the egg and 24 or more ravenous lavalisks spawned.
  3. Nekradd Journeyman

Emperor Ganak Familiar does not stack with defiant stance or savage growth making it useless to a knight or a warrior can we get this fixed please?
    draginn and Allayna like this.
  4. Moldar Augur

Possibly look into Ranger spell Summer's Tempest line being affected by this as well when you have a moment to spare please
  5. klanderso Developer

I've got a fix for this that we're testing internally.
  6. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Conflagrant Katar - Looks correct when wielded in primary slot, is backwards when wielded in secondary slot.
  7. Lianeb Augur

This is still present, and i have seen no response to it
    Ran this mission a few times in the last 3 days and it happens every time. He will summon the group 1 by one until his aggro is cleared, sometimes killing everyone sometimes only killing 1. it all depends on the path the Blue con (correct) ghost takes to make it to you if he agros or not. he is spawning on the front porch of High Archon's building on the right side as you look at the door
    Bigstomp likes this.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I can fix that. I should probably rename it to claws... but then I also have to edit the book. I might anyway...
    Niskin likes this.
  9. Aurelio Elder

10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It turns out that the mechanism in the "reward set" system (the system that gives players that list to choose from) that detects what spells a character knows is very hard on the server, so code asked us to stop using it. (NOTE I'm talking about this particular system... it's not necessarily related to spells directly and character files or other systems that know what spells a character has.) This may change in the future, but for now, it's up to you to know what spells you already have.
  11. Mazame Augur

I can understand the reason for this and a simple fix would be to add a NPC that you could turn a spell into and get a rune back. That was if you click the wrong spell for what ever reason you can fix it simple by going to the npc to get the rune back
    Rorce, smash and Metanis like this.
  12. Khat_Nip Meow

I much prefer the convenience of the way it is now, just clicking the rune from inventory.
    It isn't difficult to write down what spells you get as you go.
  13. Metanis Bad Company

This would be an entirely reasonable and simple solution. If you won't stop players from making dumb mistakes at least provide a system whereby they can rectify the situation on their own. Spell runes are too rare to waste.
    smash likes this.
  14. Vinjin Lorekeeper

Is there a bug preventing specific collectibles from spawning in previous expansions? I've spent days looking for a Smelly Bracer from the Icy Artifacts set in Kael, a Snow Bunny Foot from the Attracts all Kinds set in EW and Preserved Flamewing from the Life Sized Fossils set in Breeding Grounds and have yet to see any of them.

To put it into perspective, I've collected between 10-15 of every other item in each of the three sets above. For some of them, between 20-30 and still have yet to see a single one of those three. None for sale either so I assume no one is (or no one is trying).
  15. Lianeb Augur

Scaled Touched Dragonbrood Cowl (T1 Beastlord Helm) Does not act as a light source like all other helms
  16. draginn Elder

Emperor Ganak Familiar can we get changed to stack with the HPT buffs that certain classes get cause as in Past and the Future we never get familiar with hpt buff cause are buff overrides it.
  17. Angahran Augur

Just noticed a very odd bug.
    Using Anziok's Bait Dispenser.
    Put in 1 Fresh Fish and hit combine.

I see the messages:
    'You begin casting Tendon Slice'
    'You resist the Tendon Slice spell!'
    'Your target resisted the Tendon Slice spell.'
  18. Daedly Augur

I am unable to check for sure as I cant parse hate, but it seems as though when berserker decapitation attempts to hit a mob that is above its level range and gives the message saying something about "nearly a decapitating blow" that I receiving the hate as if it had actually landed. I am seeing large jumps in my aggro at the same time I am seeing decap trying to fire.

Could someone check to make sure that this isn't some how happening?
  19. Lianeb Augur

Can you take a look at Arisen Gloriant Kra`du
    She is casting 2 DoTs that are 88k each, that seems a bit excessive

Dread Admiral's Curse
    Gloriant's Dark Blessing
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Level 101 HA - We Make Our Own Reward - Plane of Life - given by Tar Punx in Plane of Health

Seems to be hitting a bit to hard for a level 101 group
    [Wed Jan 31 22:40:51 2018] Your target resisted the Sha's Reprisal Rk. II spell.
    [Wed Jan 31 22:40:54 2018] Gurndal the Graceful hits YOU for 49717 points of damage.
    [Wed Jan 31 22:40:54 2018] The white aura fades.
    [Wed Jan 31 22:40:54 2018] You have healed Mudie for 7288 points.
    [Wed Jan 31 22:40:54 2018] A bright white light shines upon you. You have been healed for 7288 points.
    [Wed Jan 31 22:40:54 2018] Gurndal the Graceful hits YOU for 51588 points of damage.
    [Wed Jan 31 22:40:54 2018] Gurndal the Graceful hits YOU for 52874 points of damage.
    [Wed Jan 31 22:40:54 2018] Gurndal the Graceful emits a deep, gravelly chuckle.
    [Wed Jan 31 22:40:54 2018] Gurndal the Graceful hits YOU for 52874 points of damage.
    [Wed Jan 31 22:40:54 2018] You have been knocked unconscious!
    [Wed Jan 31 22:40:54 2018] You have been slain by Gurndal the Graceful!
    [Wed Jan 31 22:40:55 2018] Gurndal the Graceful drools as it moves to attack.
    [Wed Jan 31 22:40:57 2018] Gurndal the Graceful emits a deep, gravelly chuckle.