Live Update Bugs 01/17/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Zhaunil_AB Augur

A workaround could then perhaps be to re-select "all" first, that updates the guild window with everybody's new zone etc, and then send the invite to all.

Needs fixing though, like the chat-channels (and in-game mail, friend list etc) that were down the whole weekend!
  2. Stephsanity Augur

Mobs in OT and cactiki mission will heal full if a bst flops and loses aggro had this happen in mission and in regular zone not sure about the monk but this should be fixed asap.
  3. High Voltage Augur

enc spell descriptions -

Spell: Mass Crystallize Mana - the description states "... creating five vials of crystallized mana ...", while the result is five Vial of Cloudy Mana

Spell: Mass Purify Mana - the description states "... creating five vials of distilled mana ...", while the result is five Vial of Purified Mana

Spell: Mass Thicken Mana - the description states nothing about what the result will be, just like all the single 'Vial of Mana' spells. While that is not wrong, it's at least not consistent with the other 'Mass Vial of Mana' spells.
  4. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

So you nerfed /tar to 600 range. I'm not a huge fan, but it's fine and it makes sense. However as a raid leader moving players in and out of groups often in the raid tool, this nerf in /tar range now results in me being spammed constantly by "I don't see anyone by that name around here..." any time I move a player that is not standing very close to me to a new group. Any chance of that not happening?
  5. Stephsanity Augur

Have to have aggro for this to work fix pls
  6. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Chokidai's special ability is a fade.

When charmed they will randomly memblur themselves and any mobs you have aggro on. When aggroed they will wipe whoever they aggro off any aggro list they are on. Which is extremely annoying when kiting several mobs. I've had a Chokidai aggro me when kiting a few mobs it instant blurs me dropping everything I had on aggro off aggro and then half of my kite instantly warps home. 10+ minutes wasted. Such an awful ability, I think the stupid Succulent DoT or Sabertooth Snare is better.
  7. Thrillho Augur

Find Item Window - "Reset" button doesn't work.
    Allayna likes this.
  8. Aurelio Elder

Thrillho likes this.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Channels are not working on AB.
  10. keviin101higuys Lorekeeper

In Goro Hero mission, Portal mobs keep change spawning even after wipe, ..

I wipe..
    I go zone back in..
    There are 8 just summoning me soon as i zone in, impossible to complete task if u wipe on portal part. have to drop and reget. I wish you guys would test out stuff before you push it to live.
  11. Lily Augur

As I said, I tried it with a sabertooth as well, with no chokidai in the vicinity.
  12. Ranonman Elder

is Nightmarewood Sap drop rate intended? It seems to be more rare on drop rates on other kinds of saps.
  13. corwin Journeyman

After all weekend , and now most of monday
  14. Mr. Froo Developer

Channels on AB should be back up now.
  15. corwin Journeyman

Thanks ,

Is there no monitoring in effect to alert your support that they had been down so long?
  16. bazinga Elder

what about othere server...tunare has been down since friday
    Vexana_Lanys likes this.
  17. fransisco Augur

channels and friends list have been broken on bertox since friday
  18. Malbro Augur

Luclin also
  19. Raytan Augur

Povar as well, but haven't tried logging out and back in recently :)
  20. Elizabeta Augur

How about fixing them on all the servers?