Live Update Bugs 01/17/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can you also take into consideration, this is the entry level for this expansion, and shouldn't have the worst abilities, same goes for Skyfire (drunk from vampires & drakes AE), just don't increase the difficulty of T2 zones. Also when taking into consideration what items are available, please ignore items available from raids.
    Thank you.
    P.S. Shouldn't the drakes in Skyfire be on Ring of Scale faction?
  2. Warpeace Augur

I would be ok with the Drunk effect if it checked your tolerance as a resist. As it is now you get hit with it no matter what. Pointless.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. niente Developer

I made a 110 SK, got nice and hungry, but endurance only dropped from 141 to 102. Any more info? Did you have any debuffs?
  4. svann Augur

I thought the balance of them using something we can counter is that it takes time, energy, and good play to counter it.
  5. Gildnaox New Member

My personal tribute keeps resetting every time I zone. Not completely, it leaves 2 tribute benefits up. Never had this happen and never heard of it happening to anyone else.
  6. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

ok in the skyfire mission if someone is dropped after the boss is dead and a new player is task added before the king is killed, lockouts will not happen.
  7. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Minimum bow damage range is broke, the mob has to be too far away to bow for raid and mission mobs.
  8. High Voltage Augur

Logged in after Vox was down apparently, now my Friends and Ignore lists are empty, cannot add anything back also. Lost the task The Fereth I already had some progress in, too (time was not yet expired).

Might also mention that tasks in RoS saying to give <Unlimited> time to complete. This ends after 24 hours? Now what?
  9. High Voltage Augur

Not sure, maybe all this stuff is related to the chat being down.

One of my chars also lost a nearly full bar of fellowship AA vitality.
  10. Allayna Augur

Entire guild's secondary anchors are missing: Machin Shin - Xegony Server.

All in-game email is missing.

Chat servers are down.

Friends lists are blank.

You guys murder all the hamsters last night?
  11. Ishtass Augur

Same on Bertox
  12. Paladin Augur

Anyone else been having issues where clicking a hot button doesn't take on the 1st click? And maybe even the 2nd click?

I have also been having an issue in Scorched and Frontier (where I have been playing my Necro) that the pet does not seem able to keep up? I get to a spot, attack a MOB and the pet doesn't attack. I have to summon the pet to me.
  13. fransisco Augur

The shaman spell Eyrzekla's watch
    The description says it casts an unknown spell
  14. Kohnn Elder

15. Lily Augur

I don't know if this has been posted, but charmed pets in OT won't stay on my target. The first time it happened with a charmed chodikai. I assumed at the time that it blurred itself. I tried later with a cat, but the same thing happened. When I hit Pet Attack, it attacked the mob, then immediately dropped agro.
  16. svann Augur

Its been like that for merc tanks since beta day 1 in OT. Seems likely that this is related to that.
  17. Grabatz Lorekeeper

Same here.
    Were the Friends and Ignore list Server or Client side? If the latter, i might be able to restore them from a backup. Or did the recent UI-Change make old files unusable?
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

If chat channels are down you also lose friends list and ignore lists, they will be back when the channels come back.
  19. maxwell Lorekeeper

After last patch, these things are BROKE.

1) Mercenary AAs not working at level 109 and Higher
    2) Email not working and all previous emails were gone
    3) General chat not working in most zones except POK and Bazaar. I was in EOK, ROS and some old zones and General would not work
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Guild manager - Invite all to raid isn't working.
    I have the guild manager set to show all, hiding those off line and alts - it is still not inviting those who logged in last, even after i have refreshed the guild manager by clicking name or zone. It invites some, but not all. :(