Good job (if you wanted to lose money)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ternarissa, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Toomba Elder

Sagar.... i dont mind agreeing with your point of view, its just...its been my experience that when people say they are done because of whats happened with the game, you dont see them again. If old content scaling up is why to some, then i’d argue 5 year old content doesnt need to be RoS mobs, i’d like to see cotf mobs be cotf mobs
    Karthanon likes this.
  2. mtgdragon69 New Member

I petitioned the change and was told to come to the forums and voice my frustration and to tell anyone else I know that is frustrated to do the same because Devs do look at the forums. In fact I was told that if enough people complain the matter will be looked at sooner. I also did /feedback but the response from my petition didn't even mention doing that.
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

CoTF mobs should be CoTF mobs and CoTF missions should be CoTF missions. But that also comes with the price of awarding CoTF EXP which should really be trash at level 105-110.
  4. Belexes ForumQuester

No need to come to the forum and throw your tantrum and say how you are gonna remove all your accounts.

As Nike' slogan says..."Just Do It."

There are plenty of things I am not happy about in life or in this game. If I decide to leave this game, I am not gonna come on this forum and announce it like a little drama queen.

It has nothing to do with I am the only one that matters. It has to do with announcing intentions to leave to all of us here. Just do it. We don't need to know. I suppose you make posts on your facebook page every time you have a successful bowel movement?

No, I couldn't be a guild leader 'cause then I would have to babysit guys like you. :D
  5. Hurrikane Journeyman

A returning player friend of mine just quit his subscription because of the new HA scaleing. He doesnt have time to be fully ROS raid geared. He doesnt enjoy ressing in the lobby constantly due to insane scaling
  6. Raptour_MT Elder

Some of these responses are disheartening, to realize the EQ community went from a friendly understanding community to a bunch of elitist asshats is sad.
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Well, considering CotF was a level 100 expansion (not 96-100, just 100), XP shouldn't be THAT bad at 106-110.
  8. Belexes ForumQuester

Or a bunch of little brats that wanna take their ball and go home.

There is a reasonable, adult way to voice your concerns with the changes to the game. It is also useful to back that up with actual facts that support what you are seeing as a issue with playability.

Where is your self righteous attitude towards these children calling the devs names and insulting them and their employer? Why are you not upset about that? Is that the kind of attitude and behavior you support? Where is your outrage over such poor behavior coming from those rude, little children?

A little hint... these people you are railing on are merely reflecting back what they see.

Some people have stated their case about the missions and the HAs without acting like that little brat in the store that doesn't get the candy they wanted from their parents. No one is dogging those people.

Nothing eliteist about busting on these rude, immature people. You want to act that way, then I am gonna treat you that way.
    Sokki likes this.
  9. Ratbo Peep Augur

Our raid group thought the increased player power would let us finish off a few achievements in the (now 2 year old) Plane of Fear. To our surprise even THAT instance was "buffed". (sigh)
    The raid logged. People are re-evaluating EQ as we speak.
    @Slayerwolf: There is a "theory" that the Dev's want subs to drop fast so that the "Russian Overlords" will dump this game off on someone else who might actually want to keep it healthy. IMHO that's the only logical thing that makes any sense now. I think the Dev's are giving the overloads EXACTLY what they want - in spades - so that it backfires faster and perhaps leads to a "better home" for EQ.
    -R