Recast time on Mass Enchant Conflagrant Platinum= overkill

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Feznik, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Feznik Elder

Please readjust the recast time on Mass Enchant Conflagrant Platinum, which is currently 1 minute recast time.

If you have to enchant 300 platinum bars, that is 30 minutes of worthless time wasted just enchanting. The casting time is already long enough, why add a 1 minute recast time on top of it?

At the same time lower the recast time of the Enchant Conflagrant Platinum spell as well.

I suggest using recast times of 2 seconds for the Enchant Conflagrant Platinum spell and 8 seconds for the Mass version.

This was way overkill, its not like you can even exploit such a spell in anyway. This makes no sense whatsoever to be adding 1 minute recast time or 10 sec recast times on these respective spells.

Please fix.
  2. Goodn Augur

Have you never used an enchanter before to make enchanted metal?

All the enchant/mass enchant timers are a minute.

And guess what? It used to be much, much worse. When enchant dwerium first came out, the recast time was like 10 or 30 MINUTES. Talk about fun.

It would take you 30 minutes to use 300 enchanted bars unless you were super, ultra efficient. Do what most of us did..enchant 30...starting work on those...and as you work on those, enchant more...rinse and repeat.

I think you picked the wrong thing to go after in this patch...(but knowing how the devs work, this will be the one that is solved).
  3. Feznik Elder

Maybe you should check before you start posting false information. Show me any of these spells that have a recast time of 1 minute.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/...vel=1&opt=And Higher&expansion=&action=search

Most if not all those mass line of spells have 1.5sec recast time.
  4. Lily Augur

There were some that had an 8 hour recast.
  5. Drogba Augur

If your time is worthless, then how can it be wasted?

just teasing :p
  6. Imak Augur

^^ true story here.
  7. Goodn Augur

Maybe you should play an enchanter for awhile before not understanding your own question.

You have listed spells...which have the reuse timers that they do. You should also know that all of those base materials have an ENDLESS supply.

Enchant conflagrant platinum (and mass) are aa abilities. The scroll you clicked to "learn" the ability may have looked like a spell, but it is not. It grants an aa.

All of the aa enchant metal timers are now 1 min. I checked my chanter. All of the aa enchant metals have a finite supply. You may have been collecting conflagrant platinum since day one, 24/7. But your supply is finite...which is I assume reflected in the short, but present 1 minute timer.

You are certainly welcome to argue for a shorter timer. But I think you will find yourself disappointed.

And thanks for the 8 hour reminder...I still remember getting all excited about being one of the first to have that aa. And then seeing the cooldown...