Changes to the Guild Window

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zaviere, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Zaviere Augur

They are dumb and annoying, and probably will be even after they get "fixed" (because they are clearly broken).

Can we just have the old guild window back, please? Absolutely nothing was wrong with it...
    Krezzy, tuda and Kedra Leafwalker like this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

2nd ed - can we have the old window back this one is garbage
  3. Khat_Nip Meow

Change the # Per Page: to All and it's essentially the same as the old.
    Raltar likes this.
  4. Zaviere Augur

Negative.

At least for me, anytime someone logs off or zones, their name disappears from the player list and does not reappear unless I change some kind of setting back and forth - I've been double clicking Show Offline, for example.
    Krezzy and Maedhros like this.
  5. Febb Augur

It's been fixed apparently but didn't make this patch so...
  6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Change the # to be something larger then your guild size, that helps - but it doesnt seem to cure it in full.
  7. Maedhros High King

Who even asks for this stuff other than the damn enormous guilds that have 1000 retired members that they havent booted?
    Krezzy, Xeladom and adetia like this.
  8. Khat_Nip Meow

When I got on and made the change there were only 2 others in guild logged in and they hadn't zoned but now I do see what you're referring to. 'All' doesn't work on its own to repopulate the window unless another action is taken.
    Incidentally, it appears (at least from what I'm seeing) that choosing a number greater than the total of number of guild members doesn't fix the issue either.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not working for me, still will not update when someone logs in or zones without resorting the window.
  10. Khat_Nip Meow

I placed an older EQUI_GuildManagementWnd.xml into my custom UI folder and did /loadskin in the hopes that I could use that until this gets fixed but that was to no avail.
    People logging in or had zoned still don't display unless you effect an actual change to the window. e.g., toggle Hide Alts off|on etc.
  11. Fadyena New Member

why change something that wasn't broken? cant you just fix the things that ARE broken before changing stuff that really doesn't need changing!
  12. Vdidar Augur

You forget who we are dealing with lol
  13. yukan Augur

Same issue here others have mentioned. Even with all clicked on the numbers per page, members aren't refreshing automatically when they zone. I keep show offline unchecked, and it might show 40 people on, then I refresh it by clicking something and all of a sudden 80 pop up. Things like that.

Plus 1 to going back to the way it was. If not, I would strongly suggest allowing the all option for # per page being the default instead of 100, and to fix the automatic refresh of the guild tool not happening.
  14. BrokenCue Journeyman

This change was not warranted. Change it back or allow for the default view of 100 to be changed.
    Krezzy likes this.
  15. BrokenCue Journeyman

Why, because it seems as if they are just trying to piss some people off.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

While I'm sure that was not their intent, that is how it feels.

EQ has annoyed me a lot since the patch!
  17. noclue Elder

....or if an unnecessary change like this one is made at least give of the option of using the old