Live Update Bugs 01/17/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 17, 2018.

1. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Everquest folder. you'll see it appear like ...
    Adetia-Fishing-Recipes.txt
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

OT seems a bit OTT

Cactus in Fell Foliage is now quading for 80K - he been given raid DPS?
    jobo likes this.
  3. Lheo Augur

Named succulent task now only for Raider with great dps
    jobo likes this.
  4. Beonono Journeyman

Berserker -
    • Jarring Jolt description still states that lowers hatred by 0.
    • Axe of Rekatok - Jolt Effect still states that lowers hatred by 0.
    • Still require previous expansion axes for Dichotomic Rage
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not a new bug, but not seen it reported anywhere

The tooth from the overlord in - End of Empire mission does not appear in the advanced loot window
  6. Xegrogue New Member

Rogue's fury is lasting 1 min 30 sec when the description says 2 min.
    Kohnn likes this.
  7. gnomeboss Augur

It’s noon oh four and no crate!
  8. EQ Dev Developer

The crate is Live now.
  9. Malbro Augur

Another thing, pre-patch warder has critical hits as high as 28k, post-patch 15K
  10. Sindaiann Augur

Enchanter spell level 110 - Transfixer's Unity is still not showing as an option on Glowing Claw Tablet for Rk. II

[IMG]

[IMG]
  11. Gialana Augur

There is now only one rank needed for transfixer's unity since it casts the highest rank you have scribed of polyfluorescent rune and transfixer's rune. This is a change I detest since you now get charged mana three times for one spell cast. So a gift of mana proc only saves a small portion of the total mana cost of this spell. Also, if you don't have any rank of polyfuorescent or transfixer's in your book, casting transfixer's unity does not apply a single rune. So while I don't like it, it's not a bug that there's no rank 2 or rank 3 version of transfixer's unity.
    Ishtass and Fadyena like this.
  12. Sindaiann Augur

Right

I totally forgot about that.

Thanks
    Gialana likes this.
  13. Lheo Augur

and my guldie told Merc aa still not working...
    Fadyena likes this.
  14. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Glyph of Arcane Secrets II still hasn't been fixed to work with the new expansion.
  15. blood & gufts Augur

16. Raccoo Augur

Minor things I've noticed.Can no longer target players from across the zone in PoK.
    Also it seems like larger races in character selection will not show their name, level, class, and only part of the zone they are in (over their head).
    https://i.imgur.com/JhR55p5.png <-image showing character select.
  17. EQ Dev Developer

Reminder: Please follow this thread's rules:

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.

Future off topic posts will be deleted.
  18. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Lol everything in this post is related to bugs...I'll make a short list.

Pets are busted not taunting and the new pet changes and the em focus still not working.

Arcane secrets still not working.

Merc XP still broken.

Drought of Craftsman still doesn't effect RoS combines.

Zerker skills are busted.

Fell Foliage GROUP task just became a mini raid making skyfire GROUP mission look like a cake walk.

Give an hour or so if play time and I'm sure I'll find others.
    YellowBelly and Vexana_Lanys like this.
  19. turlo Journeyman

Not sure if this is intended, but definitely confusing. Distilled Grade AA Nigriventer removed from vendor. We also have not been able to find a single drop that appears to go with the new poisons you listed in the patch message. I re-decyphered the book to see if it had new info, and nothing has changed. Where are the drops for the poisons? No one in my guild has gotten a single thing resembling one all day.
  20. nillayen New Member

since the quickfix patch to fix fell foliage pets have not been able to keep agro.
    I'm using em24 and my pet is still dark blue and taunt still seems to be broken as it cant hold agro.
    Dart likes this.