Live Update Bugs 01/17/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 17, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Gafgarion Elder

The patch still doesnt appear to grant racial innate skills (e.g. sneak/hide for halflings), if you already race changed before the patch. They are still showing 50 in my skill window, but they are effectively 0 in terms of their function, and cannot be trained or activated.
  3. Lheo Augur

Iksar Heritage Crate

where is it?
  4. niente Developer

It should be Live at noon PST. We opened a little early today. :)
  5. Lidjet Journeyman

Guild window doesnt seem to be showing anyone online... even though there clearly are people online.
    Dunamys likes this.
  6. Kendeth Augur

With the new paginated guild window people seem to disappear after zoning until you change a filter on the window (such as checking the Hide Alts button) or clicking on a column to sort the character list which then causes it to show everyone until people start zoning again. When I zone it also refreshes the guild window to show the missing characters.

This appears to happen with both custom (tested with AYA) and default UIs.
  7. niente Developer

Known issue with the guild window -

If you do not see many people on the guild window, you can change # Per Page: to All, and you'll see everything correctly.

This has already been fixed internally, but didn't make the patch today.
  8. Lidjet Journeyman

Guild window shows online people ONLY when you set Pagination to "All" now that I played with it. If you have pagination set to anything else, it doesnt show people online.
    Edit: Just read above post
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No Iksar Heritage crates in marketplace - hoping this is just too early but the Brokers Backpack set made it in.
  10. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Look at posts #3 and #4 in this thread. :)
  11. Zinth Augur

guild window page mode = not working...

it defaults to 100... it showed 6 people... setting it to 50 = it showed 3 people... showing all "hopefully" shows all only even when WAY below 100 people only... useless feature
  12. Sostenes Augur

Where does the file get stored?

" - Added an /outputfile recipes command. It will output the names of tradeskill recipes you know if they qualify you for additional skill points past the 300 cap"

Thank you,
    Sostenes
  13. Kendeth Augur

I set the # Per Page to All and I am still seeing the same thing happen. Could it be a separate but similar issue?

Using the default UI with it set to All before my other character (the second rogue on the list) zones:
    [IMG]

After he has finished zoning:
    [IMG]

And then after refreshing the guild window by sorting it:
    [IMG]
  14. niente Developer

The file should be in your EverQuest directory: Soandso-Tradeskillname-Recipes.txt
    Janakin and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Drop down menu for changing number of players seen on guild manager is messed up and needs to be wider. 1000 shows as 100 unless you put your cursor over it. - Was also reported on test and ignored.

As others are saying only shows 1 person online unless you change the settings and unless they changed things on test it wasn't remembering those changes - so needs doing everytime you log on.

Guild manager not updating when anyone zones or logs in - even when show all is selected.
  16. Malbro Augur

Beastlord - Increased damage, HP, AC, and skills of all level 106+ warders. Increased the level of pets focused by Enhanced Minion XIX and higher.

Pets summoned with EM 24 are still dark blue, I was under the impression they increased the level of them.

My 108 warder is dark blue to me.
    Erashir likes this.
  17. Goodn Augur

Fix The Issue With Assurance Overwriting Druid Skin And Symbol

This was reported in Beta forums without a response.

This was reported in a previous Live Update Bugs with a link to the Beta forums post.

Never did a Dev respond or acknowledge this issue. This makes me wonder if posting bugs really matters.

These two lines of spells have lived with each other since the beginning. This should not still be an issue. Please stop screwing with other things and fix this.
  18. Guzzle Augur

Ah okay, I thought you downloaded one. A good starting point might be if you can get an old copy of the EQUI files and do a compare between them, that would at least show you everything that changed.
  19. niente Developer

Check UIErrors.txt in your EQ directory and see if you can find what the issue is.

Overall the UI changes in the patch were:

All EQUI files had this removed:
    Code:
    <TextColor>
    <R>255</R>
    <G>255</G>
    <B>255</B>
    </TextColor>
    A default text color was added in SIDL.xml:
    Code:
    <ElementType name="TextRGB">
    <superType type="Class" />
    <element name="Alpha" type="int">
    <default>255</default>
    </element>
    <element name="R" type="int">
    <default>255</default>
    </element>
    <element name="G" type="int">
    <default>255</default>
    </element>
    <element name="B" type="int">
    <default>255</default>
    </element>
    </ElementType>

EQUI_BazaarSearchWnd.xml and EQUI_FindItemWnd.xml changed from absolute to relative positioning.

Edit: EQUI_GuildManagementWnd.xml had new parts added. This would be a good file to check and add the changes to your custom UI.

Hope that helps.
    Zhaunil_AB, Fanra and klanderso like this.
  20. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Mine seems to be working ok with 500 per page (we have less then 500 members), or anything higher then 500.