Live Update Bugs 01/05/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Wulfhere Augur

Also need to fix Knight's Synergy. There should be a way for knights to use Spurn as an upgraded spell at level 108. Right now they cannot. Simple fix be to reduce the level to buy Knight's Synergy Rnk 11 from level 110 down to level 108
    Fix they synergy of synergy spells!
  2. High Voltage Augur

Just had an Extruded Underfoot Diamond drop in the daily bonus HA in ETWK.
  3. Lheo Augur

Silk drops fine in RoS, we need more Wood and Ore to drop.
  4. svann Augur

Consider that it takes 8x as much silk to make something.
  5. Tevraii Journeyman

110 Rogue, max aa's. Rogue's fury is only lasting 1min 34 sec. Not the intended 2 minutes.
  6. Metanis Bad Company

When you do the new VP key quest and gain access it doesn't appear that you can see that access when you type /key
  7. aenelaruy New Member

Race change from market place removes all ring of scale rank 2 spells and a considerable amount of other spells. can you fix? rank 2 ring of scale spells are considerably expensive, and I heard from a friend he lost all his. I was about to take a race change, which made me decide not to
  8. Drakang Augur

Balance of Power mission still bugged. Had 2 different named repop as live version along with undead version. Wound up fighting one live and 5 undead with another live that was in another area summoning people and killing them.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  9. Sindaiann Augur

I've heard of this and yet never ever once saw it happen.

I run all missions 1 to 3 times a day since launch and I have not ever saw this on Goro.

Here is wishing y'all some good luck?
  10. Stephsanity Augur

I've had this happen to me 3 times all 3 times I was the cleric being summoned and had a mage coth me back and faded and it dropped and depopped after event was won
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We've had this happen once in group, it also happened last week on raid.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Atrocious-achievement - Fell Foilage

Tried to get this a few times during the mission and nothing seems to work, asked around and it seems no one has managed to get this to work.

Have completed the other 2 achievements without issue. This one seems broken.
  13. doah Augur

14. Uuvin Augur

regarding the balance of power bug that was mentioned above. I have had it happen 3 times. and have had it not happen at other times. The times it happened had one specific thing different from the times it did not happen. We wiped during the portal stage. Any time we did the mission and did not wipe, we had no problem at the end. Every time we wiped ( all 3 times it was at the portal stage) , we had the extra red con name spawn and summon us.
  15. niente Developer

Do you have more information about this? When I tested race changing I didn't lose any RoS Rk. II spells - I did lose some Imbue spells that were no longer usable on my current race.
  16. monk12 Journeyman

This has happened to me also a month or so ago. I bug reported, it was eventually solved by having new spells be placed in my inventory. Every single spell and disc 101+ disappeared.
  17. Rhaage Augur

my SK went from Ogre to DE a few months back and lost all the 85+ spells, but not disciplines.

I petitioned and the issue has since been resolved but as a potentially helpful data point...
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but Names in VP have raid timers after death for out of combat regen.
  19. Siny Augur

Balance of Power mission today -my grouped ploughed thru this mission at great speed as usual, dispatching High Arcron Ioulin without any split. Got to the last boss, it died and the ghosts started to appear on extended and to our suprise, High Arcron Ioulin also started flashing on an off extended (the live version not the ghost version). The cleric and enc then got summoned to Ioulin tower and the cleric splat. The rest of us survived but it made for an interesting ending !
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

specific names, please.