Spurn + Enduring Reproval not working?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Raccoo, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Raccoo Augur

Just got Knight's Synergy 11, started to use Spurn instead of Repel, and notice it is only 2 counters vs 5. I think the counters are from the passive AA under Focus, Enduring Reproval, but for some reason it isn't adding counters to the new skill.
  2. S33k3r Augur

I noticed the same but not until I spent 200AAs to make sure I could trigger synergy :(
  3. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I have not gotten a rk3 yet, but thinking rk2/3 might effect this.
  4. Khat_Nip Meow

The issue I ran into was I initially had Repel Rk. III and Knight's Synergy Rk. I and all was well.
    I spent the 200 AAs on Knight's Synergy II and noticed it no longer fired on Repel Rk. III.
    Fine, I'll just buy the Rk. I of Spurn for now.
    :-/ Now Spurn works and Knight's Synergy fires from its use but is no longer augmented by Enduring Reproval AA.
  5. Goodn Augur

Fixed in Test Patch 1/9/18:

- Paladin, Shadowknight - Enduring Reproval will now focus the level 108 combat ability Spurn.
    fransisco likes this.
  6. Wulfhere Augur

Still a bug imo with Knight's Synergy because we get Spurn at level 108 and we don't get the AA for it until level 110.

So knights cannot use Spurn as an upgrade until they get level 110 and Knight's Synergy 11 (costing 200AA). It's an either-or situation as spell KS I (ranks 1 to 10) only works on Repel and spell KS II (rank 11) only works on Spurn.

There should be a way for knights to use Spurn as an upgraded spell at level 108. Logical solutions:
    1. Add Spurn to Knight's Synergy Rnk 10 (or lower)
    2. Reduce the level to buy Knight's Synergy Rnk 11 from level 110 down to level 108

As things stand, knights must continue to use Repel until reaching level 110 and buying KS Rnk 11.
  7. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Inused repel rk3 till i bought the last rank of synergy then swapped to spurn. Also put a priority on the aa’s in order of buying. Defense, hp’s then synergy. After that I went mana pool/regen then offensive. Focus tab for the ones I use all the time like crush/heals. Then back to the dumb stuff...
  8. fransisco Augur

wouldn't synergy be worth more than the hp? HP only lasts once, but the syngery refreshes every couple ticks
  9. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Im talking natural durability and such, hos help ya live as such as synergy. Im almost max aa and I havent even set out to get exp in a normal session. Just been doing merc/part tasks, vp key, ts ear, hunter stuff. Only time I go for exp is when someone asks me to tank a gribble burn run for em.
  10. fransisco Augur

Wow thats awesome. Have to admit I'm a touch jealous lol
  11. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I believe DB didn’t expect most of us to lvl 110 in a couple days. Also we as a whole didn’t get very many aa’s compared To EoK. Least I get to work on alts and such for awhile. I have a ton of catch up on a few toons from my decade absence.

Would go faster and funner if account to account transfers start working!