Test Update 01/09/2018 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Moege Augur

I have 3 pieces of conflagrant ore after doing all progression, grinding in Howling stones and Sathirs tomb. Maybe they dont drop from mobs I suspect (golem) or they are just extremely rare.
  2. Daedly Augur

I understand why the change is happening to the way NPC's scale in HA's. However, shouldn't the amount of currency and gear dropped by the NPC's also be increased?

With the exception of Gribbles I do HA's for gear and currency, so if the difficulty is raised so to should be the reward. Or at least consider allowing us the option to choose what level HA's scale is based on?
    Ishtass and Jumbur like this.
  3. Deillusional Augur

Can a dev or someone in the know confirm if this hold true for the raids, or if ppl be able to be % in. For see many problems in the future if this holds true.
    Spellfire and Axxius like this.
  4. Kaliko Augur

How is this a problem? Any raiding guild that could reach VP should have active players that can easily get flagged running all the group missions every other day. People make getting flagged for VP sound like it's tremendously hard when it really is easy.
  5. Tucoh Augur

Nice changes, but please update Warlord's Grasp to work on higher level mobs =(

[IMG]
    Brohg, Ishtass, Jhenna_BB and 3 others like this.
  6. feeltheburn Augur

increase drop rate of silk?? silk seems fine what you need to look at is the ridiculous drop rate of conflagarant ores instead.
    Ratbo Peep and Jhenna_BB like this.
  7. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

This is ridiculous. Either the lockout needs to be shortened or the amount of eyes that drop need to be increased. Especially now that everyone needs a flag to zone in.
  8. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Having it drop more than 2 eyes is nonsensical but not unprecedented.

What I'd prefer to see is the task where you turn in the eye and flag your group be expanded from a 6 member mission to a 12 or 18 member mission. So that each eye flags more people.
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

The one under Misc would seem to indicate any instance of VP.
  10. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It's ancient content, I would think the fact the experience scales is good enough.
  11. Daedly Augur

To each their own. I am still running around in RoF T1 raid gear. So I was planning on using the HA's for gear and currency, so for me I would like to see the ability to select the instance level or the currency and gear to match the level of difficulty.
    Though, depending on how much they bump it, I may be worried for nothing.
    Ishtass and Jumbur like this.
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

"Added the /outputfile recipes command. This command prints recipes of the specified tradeskill that qualify you for greater than 300 skill bonuses to a file."

Hallelujah and a huge THANK YOU!!!!!!
    Ishtass likes this.
  13. Schatze Journeyman

All sounds good, but when are you going to fix Druids Black Wolf aa? Really, who's idea was it to screw it up so bad? As it is, it is virtually unusable above level 105. You need to either fix it or refund all the aa's we spent on it.
  14. Sancus Augur

Maybe be a tad more specific?
  15. Axxius Augur

Key and flag are two completely different things.
  16. Schatze Journeyman

Above level 105 all Black wolf does is give a TINY mana regen. Nothing else. Where is the added damage and the other things it did before ?
  17. Axxius Augur

Get the new top rank of the AA.
  18. Schatze Journeyman

I did, Working as intended
  19. Espionovsky New Member

Ranger Headshot is still hitting for same damage as it did at 105, even tho the ranks have a significant increase in damage, is this being addressed at all? with my calculations it should be hitting at 1.3mil+ instead of barely a mil.
    Ratbo Peep and Greymantle like this.
  20. Greymantle Augur

I do not see anything regarding a fix to Ranger Headshot new AA's. The discription indicates an increase in damage done as the level increases. However that is not happening, damage done remains constant to pre ROS levels.
    Ratbo Peep likes this.