Test Update 01/09/2018 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 9, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Darkwulf New Member

Necromancer pets do not effectively taunt in VP as well as swarm pets do not taunt / acquire the same amount of aggro that they produce in every other zone. With pet taunt on, send in pet on mob, pet attacks and looks like it has aggro, but when you move another character next to pet or mob, without turning on attack on other character the pet does not have aggro. I tried all pets from 102 on up to see if it was just a spell issue, I used swarm pets, swarm pets will not take aggro either. I then went back to RoS OT and my pet holds aggro like normal, same with swarm pets, same in SF and so on. Only in VP there seems to be a bug on how the pets operate. At this point is makes the necromancer pet nonexistent factor in fighting mobs
  3. EQ_Player03 New Member

Confirmed: "Galeth Veredeth" is missing from Thulisaur Island.
  4. gotwar Gotcharms

This isn't really a "bug," but a quality of life gripe with the (wonderful) guild management window updates.

By default, the number of members displayed per page is 50. This seems to reset whenever you log out/in to the game.

Because of the way the management tool now filters guild lists (with "offline members" counting on "per page" results, even when "show offline members" is unchecked), for guilds with lots of members, it will appear no one is online.

Example screenshots for clarity:

With 50 selected (show offline unchecked) -

[IMG]

With 500 selected (show offline still unchecked) -

[IMG]

With 500 selected (show offline checked, to show why its displaying data that way) -

[IMG]

With "all" selected (show offline unchecked) -

[IMG]

The preferred solution would be if the guild list could show only online players when "show offline" is unchecked, regardless of their location in the "full" guild list, so that the default "50" person filter would still display everyone online when there are less than 50 players logged in from the guild.

Barring that, having "all" be the selected default when logging in would also work. Definitely feel like I'm going to be fielding "IS MY GUILD LIST BUGGED OMG" questions all week explaining how the new filters work :D
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

When changing the page size to anything other than 100 the game does not remember it when you log back in. Defaults are fine, but each player should be able to change them to what they require them to be. For example the default for assist is on, but it can be changed to off and EQ remembers.

Having to both scroll down and click to see the next page is a pain, I hate to see how his gets handled with players changing zones. I often have the guild management tool set to see who is with who in zones, helps to see who is getting help with quests/missions. Or to notes so I can see what flags etc our apps need.

Also the drop down menu of how many chars to view isn't wide enough, unless you put your curser over 1000, it looks like 100.

Will these changes fix the bug where switching from roster to notes, doesn't keep the correct information and is 1 or 2 rows out if people have zoned?
  6. Hludwolf Developer

Thanks for the clear report of this issue!
    Gyurika Godofwar and gotwar like this.
  7. niente Developer

He is up on Test. He will return to Live servers with the upcoming patch.
  8. Axxius Augur

[9477] Glyph of Arcane Secrets is capped at lv 105 and doesn't work on lv 106+ spells

Slot 5: Limit Max Level: 105 (lose 100% per level)
    Smokezz, Jhenna_BB and kizant like this.
  9. svann Augur

A few bard songs are double posting
    [Wed Jan 10 15:33:52 2018] You begin singing War March of Dekloaz Rk. II.
    [Wed Jan 10 15:33:52 2018] You begin singing War March of Dekloaz Rk. II.

[Wed Jan 10 15:34:01 2018] You begin singing Pulse of Xigam Rk. II.
    [Wed Jan 10 15:34:01 2018] You begin singing Pulse of Xigam Rk. II.
  10. niente Developer

This is because it is fizzling the first time. I think it's an issue with /melody, but haven't been able to pin down exactly what the problem is (every other song fizzles). Will look into it when I get a chance.
  11. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Not to be a suck up but we miss you Hludwolf!
    klanderso likes this.
  12. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Demiplane of Blood - Event : Hatchet the Tortuerer

The ground spawn trap objects that are used in the event cast a spell called "Rusting Clamp" when clicked on too early (when Hatchet is not standing on them). This spell is supposed to be a direct damage + DoT with a root component in a small area.

The issue is it is doing this as well as teleporting the player to location 0, -0, 0, in South Qeynos.
    Yinla and Sheex like this.
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

(EDIT! I've been told it will be in this patch and is in the patch notes...) In the meantime, follow the old joke:

Patient: "Hey Doc, It hurts when I do this!"
    Doctor: "Well, don't do that!"
  14. fransisco Augur

In OT, when a cactus (named or normal) is fighting a pet, it will cast its dots on the pet owner instead of the pet.
    I understand raid mobs doing this, but it really doesn't make sense for a group situation.
    This gets doubly problematic if using healer mercs in your group (my buddies and me usually have 2 healer mercs running). They get really bad when multiple people are taking damage.
    Fighting a single cactus that is being pet tanked, my mage (full EoK t2 group gear, grouped with a chanter (box), another mage (not boxed), and a necro (not boxed)) runs a good chance of dying, simply because 2 healer mercs can't handle the dot on my mage and the pet tanking at the same time.
  15. ~Mills~ Augur

How about every spell a RoS mob has doesn't bypass Harmshield or Divine Aura spells. This is beyond silly that every group dot, nuke, whatever just bypasses or in some cases strip DA.
  16. questor56 New Member

Does the lvl 110 merc has no weapons bug exist on the test server?
  17. Triconix Augur

Ngreth, please look into this.

Crasher is missing 1 of its 2 buffs. It should match Crash from EoK.

Here is Crasher. It should have the same proc types as Crash
  18. Rorietoo New Member

Magician pets randomly losing weapons. Magician pets losing all buffs and weapons with max suspend pet aa's. Magician pet aggro also seems to be broken. It shouldn't be losing aggro to a non-taunting shaman pet with no weapons.
  19. Rorietoo New Member

20. Niloiv Elder

I didnt see this in the latest patch notes: Bard Alliances does NOT work with the RoS insults. We have no trouble with EoK insults triggering Fulminations.