Fell Foliage mission changed?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by tnot, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Skalde Elder

This ^. I duo'd it with my group geared sk and bard np, just need to full burn off the top on cactikii but watch the DS if you're a melee.
  2. Tucoh Augur

Good advice. I blew up my berserker with a string of 37.5k damage shield hits on the cactus on my first attempt. Here's a re-enactment:
    [IMG]
    Sheex and gotwar like this.
  3. Thrillho Augur

Seems accurate (aside from the DS amount, did you move the decimal place?). With hit speeds the way they are, you walk a dangerous line being some classes. Looking at a parse, I've hit 77 times in one second before... basically a death sentence if a mob wants to drop a decent sized DS.
  4. Tucoh Augur

No decimal error, Agonizing Needles:
    http://www.raidloot.com/Spells.aspx?name=Agonizing Needles

Does a lifetap for 5% of the damage done. I blew up Cactiiki with dichotomic rage with some max damage hits (750kish damage), 5% of which is around 37.5k. That, along with all the other things I threw at it was enough to impale my berserker to death.

Next time I popped a couple defensive cooldowns before he spawned and it was fine.
  5. Brohg Augur

It's not a DS per se, Thrillho. Cactikii has a defensive proc that puts a debuff on those meleeing him. The debuff makes you reverse-lifesap for 5% of your melee hits. Opposite of SK epic or Blood Drinker's Coating, that kinda thing. So a berserker with the bad luck to proc that on themselves just before tapping Dicho will see 37.5k (5%) hits back from Dicho's 750k hits on the mob. Your 77 hits would only getcha like 400 point hits back -- but if your overall melee dps is even then the damage will be the same, overall.
  6. Skalde Elder

That buff is definitely nasty , when I full burned on my monk using heel I got destroyed by DS pretty fast my first time :p, but my bard and sk hit slow so they survive better.
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Also, if you fancy a Journey, don’t forget to open the chest on a toon who still has the dot/debuff thing on them.