Galeth Veredeth

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Knopplund, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Knopplund New Member

Am I just blind or is this little dude missing now, if so why?
    Will any "exploit" of game mechanics end up in suspensions too?
  2. Riou EQResource

If he is gone, he is likely the one that gave out the mission with the exploitable instant re-spawning mob in it
  3. bard007 Augur

was there a way to pull the mobs around the scout leader without makes her repop the 14 mobs?

this is even highly spoken about on zam write up about the mission. good exp for 14 mobs, clear the zone even better. but any agro on the leader and she repops all the mobs.

oh forgot, they seem to scale with levels too, like the castle relic mission. but the mobs dont get harder.
  4. Knopplund New Member

was kinda my point regarding the "succulentgate"
  5. Scorrpio Augur

I suppose you talking about Thiliasaur island, He tends to roam quite a lot. When I was doing prog there recently I actually had to use tracking to find him. And I frankly don't see his mission as something likely to get abused much. You need to kill over 30 mobs, plus a miniboss plus a bunch of 'hail the same npc 55 times' and the rewards are waaaay outdated.
  6. bard007 Augur

yes thiliasaur island. no one is doing it for progression, you can agro the scout leader and it repops all the mobs in the zone, basically 6 hours no stop charm kiting. or what ever, like any HA it scales, it was better EXP than DH, but less EXP than skyfire. Just easy you didn't have to fight for mobs. There are many other HA out there very similar are they going to just remove all NPC and rewrite the quests?..
  7. svann Augur

edit: nm not the one i was thinking
  8. CrazyLarth Augur

I am doing progression on Povar last week with my boxes NPC was their for me to start the
    #15: To Remake Eden

but he wonders around. and I started to focus on the other quests for the Aug.
    But I have not been back in the zone to look for him after the patch.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=47726
    but I can look for him tonight when I get on for you.
  9. bard007 Augur

GM just repoped him,

let the EXP continue! charm kiting on!
  10. CrazyLarth Augur