Enrid Ebonclaw missing in OoW era

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ryak, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Ryak Augur

Just an FYI, the VP key quest 2.0 is impossible to complete in Omens of War era.

This is because Enrid Ebonclaw doesn't spawn in Skyfire. All the rest of the quest content appears to be properly appearing except for him, so you theoretically could kill the dragon and get the drops, but you'll never be able to get the bag to combine it in.

It's a bit late for this to be relevant for Phinigel, since I assume he will appear as of DoN, but i guess you're welcome, Ragefire/Lockjaw!

snailish likes this.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll move this to Omens of War.
    Ryak and snailish like this.
  3. jeskola pheerie

Should be GOD
    snailish likes this.
  4. snailish Augur

First Lucy entry for it is 2005-7-13 which is DoN era, but that (iirc) just means the first time someone ran it through the item collector (and it was run through test for the first time later than that to show that point).

The quest entry at Allakhazam was put in July 15, 2004 which is GoD era, but well after GoD launch. User comments begin on that day.

Seems the VP revamp was put in July 14th, 2004?

So by what it was originally it should be GoD. If it fits better in progression set to OoW that's up to the devs to decide (there is precedent on progression of moving things one way or the other based on how they are itemized. If revamp VP is more OoW-ish it goes to OoW following this logic.)
  5. mackal Augur

snailish likes this.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

snailish likes this.