Hortulanus Cryolex in Overthere

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Thrillho Augur

...I think that was directed at someone who mentioned a January 2 patch.

"Why didn't you fix it when you patched?"
    "We didn't patch."
  2. Warpeace Augur

Exactly
  3. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Shhhhh. Your logic is interrupting their crying sir.
  4. Muji Augur

I think the point they were trying to make was that a dev read this whole post and took time out to post, but only answered the one question nobody needed an answer to. Instead of addressing the concerns people have with this issue being resolved.
  5. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

They are patching Test today, the notes aren't available yet, but it was mentioned in an earlier dev post that they had a fix in the works. If the fix is in there then I would expect it to go live in the next patch, probably next Tuesday if they follow the same pattern as two weeks ago.
  6. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Lets see how many pages this gets to before a) thread lock, b) get the npc back. I think 28...
  7. Zaviere Augur

January 4, 2018

*** Quests & Events ***

- Shared tasks, upon completion, will now give their replay timer to any members who dropped the task before it was completed.

*** Miscellaneous ***

- You will no longer be able to loot items in a dynamic zone if you have left the shared task or been removed from the DZ.

Well, there's the fix I guess.

Side note, I was kinda hoping more things would be included, like the entire missing collection set, among other things. Gotta take what you can get though, I suppose!
  8. Monkman Augur

No updates for bugged achievements either.. guess I'll have to wait even longer to get my lackluster kunzar ornaments...

[IMG]
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

So make a change on a raid and they can't come in for loot later? That's a really stupid change. The first is fine...
  10. Thraine Augur

how long is a "replay timer"?
  11. Riou EQResource

1 Hour for most tasks, 6 Hours for missions

Minus the time it takes you to beat, it's just their words for "Task Lockouts"
  12. Prathun Developer

The changes to address the exploit are on the Test server. These changes will go Live soon(tm).
    When we have a firm time and date we'll let you know.
    Edit: Downtime announced.
    Server Downtime: Thursday, January 4 @ 10:00 AM PT

It was not feasible to bundle in other changes with this update. The mid-month January update will address many other reported issues.
    Gialana likes this.
  13. Bjpotratz New Member

I think they would still be able to come loot. You would just have to re-add them to the task before they could. The same as now. Currently if they dropped task they could still loot. At least until they got booted.
  14. Betenoire Elder

15. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Just in case anyone was confused.
    Niskin, Khat_Nip and svann like this.
  16. Millianna Augur

Troll. Prior to launch, they new about the issue, but pushed it live anyways. I’m sorry, but you cannot “exploit” something they purposely left in the game.
  17. Smokezz The Bane Crew

If that's the case, I retract my statement. It could be either way... hopefully being in dz allows chest lootage and doesn't kill your ability to loot for the rest of the dz.
  18. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Calling Prathun a troll is really grasping for straws.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  19. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

People getting suspended for exploiting the lockout, oof! Guess it WAS an exploit! Stuff about go get real up in here (from alt accounts since the suspended ones can't log in to post).
  20. Sancus Augur

These forums are going to be a lot quieter for the next week or two...