XP Bonuses ended early?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mortium, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Mortium Elder

I looked at the calendar earlier and it said that XP bonuses were here until Jan 3rd 6pm. I know that it's that time locally for me, but most things on the calendar are not based on local times but instead on US PST - which is hours away.

What gives? (The answer isn't DBG, of late they have just taketh away!!)
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Way down at the bottom of the calendar, on the left, in small print it says "All dates and times are in your local time zones" There is no way to change this to PST or any other time zone.
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

its allays PST midnight San Diego ,CA time
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes I understand that everything in EQ is based on PST but what I was saying is that on the in game calendar they have programmed it to show YOUR time - per EQ DEV on last line:

*** UI ***

- Added an event calendar that displays all of the event alerts for the year:
    - - The event calendar can be accessed via the command /calendar or via the EQ Button in the Alerts sub-menu.
    - - The event calendar lists all active events with beginning and end dates.
    - - The event calendar displays (your localized) start and end time for each event.
  5. Heartland Augur

I agree something broke! The calendar said it was going to end at 8:59pm my time and the bonus messages stopped appearing at 9:03pm - something definitely broke as I got more than I was promised!
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Mortium Elder

Clearly my mistake. Guess I got used to adjusting all times for PST and never realised that the calendar was doing it automatically for me!