Live Update Bugs 12/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Vanrau Augur

Protection of Norrath's Fire book on Mercator Macatus in The Overthere. In the name of this item, there are two spaces after "of" which makes searching for it kinda tricky.
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Would it be considered a bug if a charm reads "increases stats by the number of class specific items you wear" if you must don RoS armors for the conditions? Or is it just a bad description line?

In ref to this: https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=151751
  3. Feznik Elder

Last 3 ranks of Gut Punch are not reducing the correct amount of Armor Class on mob.

Code:
    [41807/12802] Gut Punch X
    Classes: WAR/254
    Skill: Melee
    Target: Single
    Range: 100'
    Resist: Physical -45
    Reflectable: No
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 6s+ (1 ticks), Dispelable: Yes
    Hate: 4800
    5: Decrease Chance to Hit by 50%
    6: Decrease AC v2 by 120
    Text: You deliver a blow to a sensitive location.
    This ability, when activated, strikes your opponent in a sensitive area, reducing their accuracy by 50% and their armor class by 400 points for 6 seconds and increasing their hatred toward you by 4800 points.
    Ranks 19-21 reduce the reuse time of this ability by 2 seconds per rank.
    Rank 22 by an additional 3 seconds.

[48544/12802] Gut Punch XI
    Hate: 5500
    This ability, when activated, strikes your opponent in a sensitive area, reducing their accuracy by 50% and their armor class by 400 points for 6 seconds and increasing their hatred toward you by 5500 points.

[51053/12802] Gut Punch XII
    Hate: 6500
    This ability, when activated, strikes your opponent in a sensitive area, reducing their accuracy by 50% and their armor class by 400 points for 6 seconds and increasing their hatred toward you by 6500 points.
  4. svann Augur

updating:
    It seems like vainglorious shout fulmination timer is getting extended by tune stuck in your head. This is a bug. Credit to Nniki and Skalde for pointing that out to me.

The fact that boastful bellow takes from 18-24 secs to fulmination also does not seem right imo, but may be just normal variation from tick timing.
  5. draginn Elder

6. Sancus Augur

Right now they're flagged as extendable, they likely should not be.

But as far as the 18-24s, that is correct and due to how ticks work as you mentioned. The 18 seconds starts at the next server tick; it works that way for every 3 tick buff in the game. It's not ideal because it adds an annoying amount of variance, but that's a general EQ "issue" and nothing specific to Bellow/Shout.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll fix this. (I found 4 other items with two spaces in the name I'll ask about as well)

This is a known bug :) (previous posts in this thread acknowledge the bug)

Sorry, misunderstood the bug... Other Ring of Scale raid items with Form of Defense should have Form of Defense XXVII. I'll look into it. And it looks like they all do, so it looks like it was already fixed this internally and it needs to be patched.
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  8. mackal Augur

Umm this maybe wrong, but it looks like the items do have the right buff, but maybe it's that the right click script isn't granting the new AA?
  9. feeltheburn Augur

• Hortulanus Cryolex [Mission and Raids] so yeah about this.....any word any time soon or do we keep hoping and wishing??? Seriously now there is an issue with the group mission but you all are holding up a bunch of guilds now on the raid and this long with no word is a bit much. Don't you all agree or just ambivalent to the issue at hand? Just asking :)
  10. Jaay Lorekeeper

Spell stacking issue found (or atleast I hope its not intended)

The paladin spell Defiant Stance Rk. II overwrites the buff that you gain from the new familiar, the Familiar. Emperor Ganak (from completing all the group missions.

If Defiant Stance is active the familiar buff will not apply saying its blocked by Defiant Stance.

Tried the older version Staunch Stance Rk. II and same thing there,

Dont know if this applies to the other short duration version health buffs from shaman etc, but might be worth looking into.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The AA is, unfortunately, not live. It will be fixed with the patch.
  12. feeltheburn Augur

omg NGRETH your lurking....whats going on with Fell Foliage pls?
  13. draginn Elder

Thanks for heads up!
  14. Darchon_Xegony Augur

The Storm Warden's Conflagrant/Phlogiston Wristguards have a Poison/Chromatic focus when Druids don't have either of those Spell types and historically Druid wrists have had a healing focus instead.
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll add removing the un-needed focus to my list, but not prioritize it since it's harmless.
    I'm breaking tradition and you'll need to get a neck item for healing focus.
  16. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Not that it matters much, but scale touched (and probably scaled as well) group armor has energiac slot type14 (raid) instead of type13(group).
  17. Paladin Augur

Stance has always overwritten Familiars, in my experience.

For this reason, it has made familiars of ZERO use to Paladins. This is something that should 100% be corrected, as it basically eliminates the benefit of familiars to specific classes (I think this also applies to SK"s?).

18. Grig-zek New Member

Speaking of familiars, why/when did they change them to all stack with eachother? I used to be able to have 2 familiar effects up at the same time (for instance, drogan goblin familiar + direwolf totem of battle, or drogan goblin + familiar of hooded scrykin).

Now however you can only have one, as any of the aforementioned will overwrite the other. Was that change intended, and if so why, particularly when they have such disparate effects?
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll look into this.

Yes, intentional. We want you to choose.
  20. Greymantle Augur

I can see wanting to make us choose between 'special effects' type like the goblin, but why did you have to make the one with the h/m/e conflict with them. The battle oger(forget the name atm) one gives if i recall 350 h/m/e. The goblin has a low chance of spell reflect. I previously ran with 3 active, now down to 2. None of the effects are common.