Live Update Bugs 12/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Sancus Augur

In game spell descriptions are notoriously inaccurate. Did you actually test it?

It looks like there’s a bug with the spell description, which is a minor bug, but again as far as I can tell the actual buff is working fine.
  2. Tadenea Augur

Rangers Outrider Synergy AA
    does not seem to proc anymore on our Jolting Kicks ability or even normal kicks
    used to always proc on it
    this is at level 110 and rank 10 of the ability, I tried to proc it on Light blue con up to yellow and nothing
  3. JolineSZ Augur

Invested Honed Wurmslayer buff Wurmslayer's Guard does not block dmg below 1750 hitpoints anymore, e.g. HA in West Karana " A Helping Hand" on Water Mephits.

[Sat Dec 30 11:00:19 2017] Logging to 'eqlog.txt' is now *ON*.
    [Sat Dec 30 11:00:20 2017] A water mephit is pierced by YOUR thorns for 1099 points of non-melee damage.
    [Sat Dec 30 11:00:20 2017] A water mephit claws YOU for 1606 points of damage.
    [Sat Dec 30 11:00:20 2017] A water mephit is pierced by YOUR thorns for 1099 points of non-melee damage.
    [Sat Dec 30 11:00:20 2017] A water mephit claws YOU for 3968 points of damage.
    [Sat Dec 30 11:00:20 2017] A water mephit claws YOU for 1606 points of damage.
    [Sat Dec 30 11:00:20 2017] You slash a water mephit for 2786 points of damage.
    [Sat Dec 30 11:00:20 2017] You slash a water mephit for 966 points of damage.
    [Sat Dec 30 11:00:21 2017] You slash a water mephit for 4054 points of damage.

[Sat Dec 30 11:00:31 2017] A water mephit bashes YOU for 820 points of damage[IMG][IMG]
  4. JolineSZ Augur

Ah yes and I tested it without buff also, so this is not the reduction. Or is my buff somehow bugged ?
  5. JolineSZ Augur

Forget everything I posted above. Now it works, it reduces the hits correctly, I removed the buff, took different weapons and switched back. Sorry.....:eek:
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not sure what the bonus exp % is, but it is not working correctly in the "Balance of Power" mission. The 5 NPCs you have to kill normally give 4AA a kill they are currently only giving 5AA a kill.
  7. fortuneteller Augur

As mentioned in a lot of other posts, there is a max of 5 aa per kill, so this not a bug.
  8. Vizier Augur

It doesn't work. I have two counters on the Flames of Power buff and no spell I cast will eat up any of the counters. If it was working I would have never noticed the inaccurate spell description, or had reason to post about the bug.
  9. Sancus Augur

It hasn't been changed since EoK beta (over a year ago), and it's been working since then. For reference, this is with no arms or other variable foci. Spear hit for 246478 on a crit every time without Flames of Power. Flames of Power faded after the first hit of Spear, which twincasted. You can see both the wear-off message (The dancing flames fade away) and the difference in damage between the two hits.

[Sat Dec 30 00:06:58 2017] Small flames dance over your hands.
    [Sat Dec 30 00:07:02 2017] The dancing flames fade away.
    [Sat Dec 30 00:07:02 2017] Sancus hit Combat Dummy Azia for 286561 points of non-melee damage.
    [Sat Dec 30 00:07:02 2017] Sancus delivers a critical blast! (286561)
    [Sat Dec 30 00:07:02 2017] You deliver a critical blast! (286561)
    [Sat Dec 30 00:07:02 2017] Combat Dummy Azia is impaled by a burning spear.
    [Sat Dec 30 00:07:02 2017] Sancus hit Combat Dummy Azia for 246478 points of non-melee damage.
    [Sat Dec 30 00:07:03 2017] Sancus delivers a critical blast! (246478)
    [Sat Dec 30 00:07:03 2017] You deliver a critical blast! (246478)
    [Sat Dec 30 00:07:03 2017] Combat Dummy Azia is impaled by a burning spear.

There are certain instances where you won't be able to use the counters, though. If you have Heart of Flames on, it has a higher modifier than Flames of Power and they don't stack, so the charges won't be consumed. Additionally, if you have Flames of Weakness on, the charges won't be consumed.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Then the cap needs to be changed, the EXP bonus says nothing about a cap, therefore it is a bug, I'm sure the devs wouldn't intentionally put NPCs in the game that would not allow players to get their full bonus exp. The same as they didn't intentionally mean for those hybrids that were level 110 to not get any exp at all.

It shouldn't be better to go back and do older content during EXP bonuses because the newest zones hit the AA cap with bonus exp enabled.

Personally I think the whole AA system needs to be reworked. We earn them so fast now, the cost of AAs have gone through the roof.
  11. Asmadeus Journeyman

Veeshan's Peak mercenary 'Killing Claws' and 'Bipedal Dragons' seem to share replay timer for some reason, can't get 3rd merc (Bipedal Dragons) after having just finished the previous one... Only got 'Killing Claws' on /tasktimer
  12. Siny Augur

At least on AB, the Scouting Accessories collecion (Skyfire) seems to have dissappeared/ gone underground. I found a few very soon after the expan went live when questin/xping there. But Ive found none at all since and Ive now spent more than a few hours looking using my rog. A main rog has also confirmed this
  13. Malbro Augur

Probably working as intended, if so, this is crap.

Crestra's earring quest. To take the conflagrant diamond from the first earring, if you fail you lose the earring and the diamond but get crushed diamond dust back.

Need to have a way to get the earring again without having to do the quest over again.
    Xeladom likes this.
  14. Skecpa Journeyman

The highest rank of Rogue's Fury AA claims it lasts 2 minutes. Casting the buff (and looking at the spell data) it is only lasting 90 seconds.

According to the spell data, none of the new ranks are properly extending the duration like their text description says they do.
  15. Kingok New Member

Destroy the wrong earring you created (since it is part of a lore group). Then recreate the earrings, starting from Crestra's Simple Earring, up to your current step. Since you have already learned the recipes, you don't need the tasks from Crestra. Just grab the ingredients and create each earring until you are back to the one used in your current task. Have tested this and it works.
  16. chronicler Augur

Fear begin at Home, RoF task.

There an upper limit on the task reward ?

Am at 108, and got no reward, and now I am sitting with a "task reward" that is stuck there, and cannot get rid of.
  17. Warpeace Augur

That's currently called receiving the max XP you can on a kill.
    Gyurika Godofwar and kizant like this.
  18. bazinga Elder

Merc STILL not earning aa's. Sometimes the progreesion bar will stay at 0 and other times it will move, but when it gets to 100% it always resets back to 0 and no new earned aa shows.
    110 rogue
    tunare server
    aa points 3
    total spent 464
  19. chronicler Augur

Seems got around this, by going into a lvl 70 shroud, got the taskreward and then back to normal form
  20. Lianeb Augur

Either The Tillion cutting tool and Conflagrant Trillion Cut Diamond have an Extra "L" in them, or every other Trilion recipe in Game needs an extra "L"