Ethereal braid Rk . 2 and 3

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Vlerg, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Vlerg Augur

aren't showing up on the glowing rune option...

have I missed something during beta saying we only get rk1 of that spell for some odd reason? of the spell itself uses whatever version of ethereal fire-magic-ice we have learned?
  2. kizant Augur

There are no ranks for Braid. It casts the best version of Skyfire that you have mem'd.
  3. Brohg Augur

scribed not memmed
  4. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Etheral braid is weird, I actually think what you have memmed makes a difference, at least for the extra ethereal nuke.

Try to empty all you spell-gems except the ethereal braid spell, and it will never proc an additional spell, even though it should 35% of the time.
    What you have memmed, absolutely affects the spell...:confused:
  5. kizant Augur

I guess scribed is a better word. I've had ethereal volley proc even though it wasn't one of my spell gems just going by my logs. So not sure if it's doing anything weird. Maybe I'll try it later.
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I have had braid proc a RoS ethereal I didn't have memmed too. But it seems like the chance it has to proc an additional ethereal, is dependent on how many RoS-ethereals you have memmed, not which ethereals you have memmed.
    Im guessing that if you only have icefloe and skyfire ethereals memmed(but not volley), then braid won't fire an additional ethereal 35% of the time, but with a reduced chance instead.

I haven't done any parses, but something feels "off"...
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not played around with this spell yet, I'm not sure how much use it is going to be with so many fire resistant mobs this expansion.

Decided to stick with Synergy 10 for now at least.