Live Update Bugs 12/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Sancus Augur

While this is definitely a bug and they should fix it, you'll be better off with your focused level 102/105 pet than an unfocused level 107/110 pet once it is fixed.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Old bug has returned.

Twice in the last couple of days I have zoned and found I appear to no longer be grouped with my group mates, but I can still see them chatting in /g

Second time the window showed I was grouped with the other players merc but not them, they didn't see me grouped at all. We zoned at the same time but to different zones.
  3. SilvBristle New Member

Wearing full class visible and conflagrant charm of securities stats are at ac 141 hp/mana 3064 heroics 13 across the board when max for charm is 218 and 4715hp/mana. Seems like the ratio for wearing class armor is wayyy off
  4. Laurana Augur

Thanks for this. I just tried this. Went to PoK to the Shroudkeeper and took on a shroud; I just picked any, I've never used a shroud before so have no experience with them. The 12 rewards I had out of 15 (3 are lost) gave their names in the tabs instead of just "Reward". I didn't select any at this point. Instead, I removed the shroud and the reward windows are blank again. However, the tabs are still named. I'm wondering if there is an issues with certain rewards being flagged for over level 105?
  5. Derd Augur

Unless you have ros visibles your charm will be what it is and it's not a bug.
  6. Wulfhere Augur

Spell description for Paladin spell line Refute for Honor description variable is wrong. This replacement variable should be #1, not #2. This has gone unnoticed since previous spells in the line had the same values for instant hate and hate over time.

7. Fleeting Augur

Wizard Arcane Fusion is proccing in pvp on zek but doing 0 dmg .. it used to do damage but no longer does
  8. charla Lorekeeper

I had to repeat the first Crestra earring quest due to the bug that was patched. Then i did a misstep on last part of 3rd quest which meant i had created the final earring for that quest but Crestra thought I hadn't. No way out of it it seems. GM wont help, asked twice. Submitted a bug. I cant reget the first task and start again as Crestra thinks i am on quest 3. Cant repeat quest 3 as don't have the starter earring from quest 1. SO TOTALLY stuck. Can we have a quick fix and a solution for those of us stuck this far please?
  9. p2aa Augur

Warrior AA Warlord Grasp need to see the level bumped to 110.
    This AA is not usable at all right now.
  10. Zhaunil_AB Augur

??? Buy rank 2/2?
    Does exactly what you ask for...
  11. Imak Augur

110 Barbarian beastlord if it matters. Summon warder. Click Empereror Ganak Familiar. Familiar overtakes the pet window. Warder remains visible and present, but the pet window simply becomes familiar control only. Must dismiss familiar and then suspend/ unsuspend warder to get proper pet window control again. Also, this process fails to recognize that 'pet ghold' is auto-set, so each time the pet window is hijacked, the warder isn't on ghold anymore.
  12. p2aa Augur

Are you stupid by nature or it's something you learnt ?
    Everyone with a bit of brain understood that this AA should be scaled to lvl 110 characters, aka up the limit to lvl 115. Yes I didn't say "115" and was a typo, but still was perfectly understandable, at least for someone playing a current up to date warrior.
    Arraden likes this.
  13. Gialana Augur

This is how follow has worked for a long time, perhaps always. If you have a faster character following a slower character, you'll also see the follower automatically toggle between run and walk so that they don't overtake the character they're following.

If you cancel autofollow, the previously-following character will automatically toggle back to run. However, if the leading character zones while the follower is toggled to walk, they will not automatically toggle to run. This usually isn't a problem for me because the following character usually zones to the same zone as the leader. When I then have the follower /follow again, they will toggle between run and walk as necessary.
  14. Paladin Augur

My tab names reverted to the generic label after I zoned, if I recall.
  15. Omegga Elder

My mercenary AA bar also seems to be negative. When I filled the AA bar, I did not get a new Merc AA and it now has a little red line at the start of the bar. It has been like that for at least a night of exp.
  16. draginn Elder

Anything of Form of def 27 again on Beta it worked and when live was released the clicky for new form of def 27 is not working! All the other upgrade clickers in ROS have levels under AAs. Form of Def still broke and all we get is crickets lol.
  17. Wulfhere Augur

Paladin AA line Enduring Reproval needs more ranks to include level 108 Spurn. Without focus it's not an upgrade.
  18. Vizier Augur

Mage AA Flames of Power 4 Is bugged and ruins the whole AA line. At rank 4/4 the Flames of POwer buff only triggers off of fire spells level 1 and below. Needs to be changed to lvl 110 and below. Please fix this asap.
  19. Sancus Augur

It seems to be working fine for me, and I don't see any max level in the spell data.
  20. Vizier Augur

This is the buff I get:

[IMG]