Shaman ROS cure has same numer of counters

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Raccoo, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Raccoo Augur

This is a gripe.
    Chant of the Wulthan rank I, is the same number of counters as our rank III Chant of the Kromtus.
    The goblin priests debuff in Droga raid, which takes 40 counters to cure. We can ALMOST cure it in one cast, which means death to many meleers in our groups. Was hoping this would change with the upgrade, but we won't see it until we move on to ROS raids and get the rank III of Wulthan.

lol, I typoed number in the title of this. Oh well
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

lol not ever body has a Rk3 Chant of the Kromtus and if you get your ROS Rk2 spell it will be higher then your old RK3 spell.
  3. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

whaaaaaaat? crazy talk!
  4. smash Augur

Do not expect rank 1 of RoS spell to has more cure counters than rank III of EoK version of same spell.

In earlier expansions, you have had to get up to rank II for a spell to become better compared to the rank III from earlier expansion.

I guess they do this to prevent from over inflation of cure spells + so other classes able to still follow with and forcing people to go out
    and hunt for new spells

And in this not make an expansion easy, just by getting rank I of new spell. Personally I would not have made that spell for this expansion, but have skipped an expansion, keeping a cure all just out of reach ;-)