Live Update Bugs 12/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 19, 2017.

1. RICE New Member

Clawed Tablet of the Ring of Scale ; when you click to chose a spell, displays all spells/tomes options, including ones you've already redeemed. If you've made the mistake of redeeming ones you already have memmed, there is no option to exchange them. I recall the Briny Essences and Essences of Life would not show already memmed spells as options.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Vanrau Augur

Devs said this is intended due to the poor performance of the system that checks your current spells. I guess that feature will no longer exist from here on out.
  3. Laurana Augur

Started working on the RoF achievements I haven't done yet, Upon completion of a task, I'm getting the Reward window to pop up, but it is empty. I have 12 tabs that say "Reward", but there is no reward listed within. Some of them have an icon of a cloth choker? If I try to "Select Option", I just get an error message that "The system is currently unable to grant your reward. Please try again later."

I've tried deleting the Reward UI file, logging out, patching, logging to character select, loading default UI, to no avail. This is happening on 3 accounts, on 2 different computers. I believe I lost some rewards as I had finished 15 quests, but the Reward window can only store 12.
  4. sinadven Journeyman

yeah im 110 de sk on zek server my merc aa xp bar is red and not moving same with my 110 gnome magician on zek .
  5. svann Augur

If its like the other TS upgrades, the final combine takes a 2nd flawless.
    Combine edging kit + Conflagrant Amice + flawless conflagrant diamond
  6. svann Augur

Typo on chat text for sonic disturbance.
    Combat Dummy Azia is struck by sonic forc.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Add me to the list of mercs not getting exp at level 110. I now have a purple bar.

Siren healer J5
    172 AA spent
    3 saved
  8. Roguexx Journeyman

Conflagrant Charm of Security is only giving approximately 2,800 HP/Mana while in Full Selrach's gear on my Shadowknight on the Zek Server. This charm description says it improves with the more class only armor you wear, but is not giving full stats in full EOK t2 Group class armor.
  9. Raytan Augur

Ngreth posted on this issue, page 3 of this thread...

"That item has the wrong wording on it. All of the armor charms in the expansion work the same way. It should say "This charm improves as you wear more class-specific armor from Ring of Scale." Only Phlogiston Charm of Security had the correct message attached. The rest had the old message.
    I fixed the wording internally but it needs a full patch to go live."
  10. Paladin Augur

Seriously? Intended?
  11. Vinjin Lorekeeper

Minor copy/paste bug but I noticed that the lvl 109 Beastlord spell, Companion’s Unity, says that the warmer is filled with he Spirit of Visoracius instead of Spirit of Beramos.

To be clear, it does seem to actually use the correct spell when it’s cast. It may be just the text that needs to be updated to the correct one.
  12. Vanrau Augur

13. Lianeb Augur

Phlogiston Longbow

Casts Disease-Corrupt Damage 70-100 L115 as a buff when you shoot something.
    The "Focus" is listed as Combat so it is procing the buff in combat.
    Drogba likes this.
  14. feeltheburn Augur

Transcendent's Phlogiston Wristguard....have the correct armor and combine cloth dye kit but I get cannot combine in this type of container message...should be a loom and I have tried all types....guild, tanaan etc....any thoughts ?
  15. Paladin Augur

UPDATE -->

I don;t know if this will help figure out the issue here, but I shrouded into a Level 70 Rogue and all the rewards appeared as normal. They can be claimed, etc.

However, when I unshrouded, they were back to the blank cloth choker rewards (unclaimable).

I reshrouded and claimed one to see if I would gain the XP. I claimed one that rewarded 3% of Level 100 to Level 101 XP.

I unshrouded and my XP appeared unchanged (even the blue bar had not appeared to move, at all). Surely 3% of 100-101 XP would at least move the blue bar a few ticks?

16. Superwisard New Member

Level 110 tank and healer mercs have no weapons/shield
  17. Superwisard New Member

18. Superwisard New Member

19. Augsian New Member

You have to equip a enhanced minion item to summon the 107 pet still. It's a bug, but the devs don't seem to think it's worth responding to my posts to confirm that they are aware.

Maybe you will have better luck.
  20. Spellfire Augur

Merc is not getting exp.

Also, cleric merc performance is really poor atm. ( lvl 110 merc, Journeyman V with gear and 400+ aa's).
    Xeladom and Arraden like this.
  21. Arraden Augur

Ditto this.

Level 107 tank dying to light blue cons with cleric merc.

Also Gorowyn Mission says it takes place in "chardok" zone in quest window,
  22. Dwimmerlaike Elder

It is very frustrating when you have been back since September, just hit 105 a week after RoS launch, but can't summon the pet because you haven't played long enough to get a > EM item. :(