Live Update Bugs 12/12/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Aydin New Member

Is it a bug that round kick with feral swipe 1 does less damage than regular kick? Or is that working as intended?
  2. niente Developer

Merc AA exp seems to be OK after the patch, let us know if you still see negative EXP (might have to gain 1 merc AA to reset it).
  3. niente Developer

I'm having trouble reproducing this, do you have more information? Do your swarm pets come back and just get missed sometimes, or do they break completely? Are you using RS while other swarm pets are spawning (you can only spawn 1 pet at a time)? If you are "spawning" an RS pet, and try to use Host of the Elements, it will give you the ability failed & reset message.
  4. niente Developer

This is fixed internally.
  5. niente Developer

I've been told this is intended due to poor performance of checking if you have the spell already. Going forward we will have to check which spells we have scribed.
  6. Prathun Developer

This is now fixed internally. Thanks for letting us know!
    Nniki likes this.
  7. Fritz New Member

I am using a staff with sympathetic minion effect. Could it perhaps be getting "stuck" because of that effect, queued up to the point where nothing spawns? My swarm pets are not returning, I have my Air pet in combat, cast Rumbling Servant successfully, if I try and cast a second time, I at times am successful. By 3rd cast, no pet appears trying to use RS, Host of the Elements, nor Servant of Ro.
  8. niente Developer

What weapon is it so I can test it out?
  9. Fritz New Member

Radiant Orb of the Arch Magus, level 5/5 from the Ethernere Tainted Karana level 85 Marks of Valor vendor.
  10. Nniki Augur

End of Empire Raid - Kar`Zok Warleader Hegron's corpse disappears with the precious ornament! (after raid completion?)
  11. Fritz New Member

as a test, I took off the Radiant Orb of the Arch Magus, and equipped an Eclipse. the problem could not be reproduced, it appears linked to the sympathetic minion weapon.
  12. Cactusrustler80 New Member

Glad to see someone else with the same issue I'm experiencing. I thought I was the only one with this weird issue.
  13. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I didn't skim through the thread, hope this wasn't already posted. Since RoS launch, zone music does not play. My sound slider is set to 30% and if I enable "combat music" that plays. I also have music as I log in and at character select screen.
  14. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Whenever I rez in Gorowyn around loc -806, -1550, -266... my character "rezes" forward about 10 yards and often puts my char on top of a basilisk.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Taken from 12/12 patch notes
    Don't see Tail Rake coming up as a autoskill on my Vah Shir beastlord.

Level 98 if that makes any difference.
  16. Riou EQResource

Only iksar get Tail Rake, rest should have dragon punch
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

But I have a tail!
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

In that case can we have a find function added to the spell book, currently if you left click on a spell scroll it can go anywhere there is space, so not easy to find spells of a certain level.
  19. Ishtass Augur

o_O
  20. Vanrau Augur

Have you tried using the context menus by right clicking on a spell gem on the spell casting bar?