Live Update Bugs 12/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Vinjin Lorekeeper

Not sure if this is a bug or not but I noticed that the lvl 108 necro spell Azeron's Flashblaze is on timer 6, which is different than the lvl 103 version, which was on timer 5. Further research shows that every previous spell in the Flashblaze line is on timer 5 with the exception of the lvl 93 version which was also on timer 6 for some reason (never noticed that before).

This creates inconsistencies in use of our fast DoTs given that various lines share timers. Logic seems to suggest that all of the Flashblaze spells be on timer 6 to remain consistent, no?
  2. Lily Augur

Enchanter, Erudite, 110, Rathe.
    I noticed XP seemed really slow as I was stuck at 6 merc AAs for several days. Last night, xp was at 61% (I kept checking periodically to see if it was actually moving). Today I was still 6 AAs, but at 0% and it stayed there all day. I'm no where near max AAs. I was doing both normal kills and and missions, all in RoS zones.
  3. smash Augur

Lvl 110 beastlord.

Was at 0 % for an extreme long time, then zoned to pok. Logged out, came back later, and there i could see something appearing out in merc xp window red-- thing killed more and it started to look normal.

Can merc xp have the overflow too?

But basically took 5 times as long as it should.

I think the bug is there only on lvl 110 chars.
    Oh, prior to ROS i was max aa for me ann merc also had banked max.
  4. Demin New Member

Conflagrant Charm of Security does not improve as you wear more class-specific armor
  5. BlackVZ Lorekeeper

Merc aa, for the level 108 mystic destruction aa for merc, it says you need spell resistance to level 16. In order to get spell resistance to level 16 you need to be 110. Makes no sense to have an aa that has a requirement of 108 that requires another aa of 110.
  6. Nniki Augur

Merc xp bar:

[IMG]
    Urnihixul likes this.
  7. alanon Lorekeeper

Healer mercenary's assurance rk2 buff is overwriting my druid arcronite rk2 skin buff. I had to block assurance on my druid so I could keep my buff.
  8. Ishtass Augur

The Merc AA exp bug seems to happen after every Merc AA I get.
    Urnihixul likes this.
  9. Moege Augur

Did not receive Heroic Vitality/Fortitude +1 when competing OverThere partisan/mercenary/mission before the fix. Redoing the mission did not grant it.

Did Gorowyn mission looks like that at least granted the Heroic. 3 savior achievements only +2 Heroic ranks.
  10. Moege Augur

Have collection rewards on another character that I cannot claim: no name on the tab for the reward, no choices in the reward window, pearl necklace in graphic spot, no inspect.
  11. Kempel Journeyman

I'm a monk on Vox server. I noticed that one of the achievements under General > Skill > Ashenhand's Specialized Proficiency, level 110 (10 points) calls for maximum skill of dragon punch at 110. This skill was removed from my skills option so I can't even see what level my skills are at in dragon punch. I'm thinking that should be renamed to Tail Rake? (Tail Rake is not on that list and it does have a skill)
  12. Uuvin Augur

I picked up the first partisans task in Skyfire ( The Dragons Graveyard) and started on it. I met up with a group that was slightly ahead of me. We talked and worked on it simultaneously (not combining groups as you cant with separate tasks going). I actually passed them because I got updates first. While they were over near town getting their last random rat kill update, I spawned Dax and Droccus, pulled and killed Dax, then pulled and killed Droccus. None of the other groups members were nearby, they did not assist, I got kills and xp, yet the OTHER group got task update and completed partisan. I did not. I had to do it again to get my own update. They said they had not even done step 9 yet (blessing the stake at the altar) yet their task updated with me killing Droccus.
  13. Goodn Augur

This happens with Rank 1 of Assurance vs Druid Skin Rank 1 with Symbol Rank 1. Have to block Assurance to get Skin and Symbol to stick.

This was reported in the Beta forums as well:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...tting-overwritten-by-cleric-assurance.245581/

Please get this fixed.
    Yinla likes this.
  14. Goodn Augur

I've also had issues with the Merc AAs at 110. Human paladin, human cleric, wood elf druid, high elf enchanter, barbarian shaman, erudite wizard...all have problems.

I completed one of the Clayton Teek bonus tasks for my group under 110 and got the usually 2ish yellows. Did another after obtaining 110 and half the group went purple in the Merc AAs, the other half got their current progress in Merc AAs set to zero. No one actually earned any Merc AAs (and 2 were over 4 yellows and should have popped a point).

I'm happy to do whatever testing you want, but I need to know what you would like me to do. I'd rather not run through more Clayton Teek bonuses if the Merc AA xp isn't going to be granted (pretty much the only reason I do these).
  15. Paladin Augur

A shaman casts the new Unity on me and I got the buffs Wuthan's Focusing Rank II, Preeminant Foresight III & Mammoth's Force III.

Are the inclusion of old / last expansion / lower level buffs intentional?
  16. Paladin Augur

The "Wrapped" Augmentations are still labled as Summoned and Temporary.
    They are not summoned, they are crafted, and they absolutely should not be temproary.
  17. Malbro Augur

Merc AA just went neg 72% after doing a neriak HA. It should have been 30% or so into the next AA.

This is getting beyond ridiculous.
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Anyone else have a problem with tank mercs not engaging when on aggressive or assist?
  19. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Very true. I had just made a trade with someone and had 2 wrapped augs when I got a call from work and had to camp immediately. I lost the augs..

Also, the lack of Vendor fodder drops is ridiculous. Not everyone Boxes. Not everyone has Millions upon millions of plat sitting around for paying the mercs who now charge more, and our songs/spells/tomes. Not everyone buys/sells Kronos. Some of us rely on vendor fodder drops to earn enough cash while leveling to pay for our song/spells/tome. I am a fully EOK raid geared bard. I do NOT box anything, so I get groups together of other non-boxers, but there's no vendor fodder. and we're in the same boat.
    Kyzvs likes this.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Think I've found out what is causing this, the Racnar are respawning as soon as the raid move down to drakes, maybe a minute or so after the last is killed.